UKIP looking ok :)

Other topics that are not covered in the sections above.
JWhite
Resident

Re: UKIP looking ok :)

Postby JWhite » Fri May 23, 2014 11:01 am

It has just been reported (conveniently) this morning AFTER the elections that 50,000 Romanians & Bulgarians registered registered for Nat. Ins.Nos. in the UK in the first 3 months of this year. that's another 50,000 for us to keep as there are NO jobs here ! Again we have been lied to by the media like the BBC who always deceive to push their left wing agenda for Labour. Based on this figure it is quite feasible we could have another 250,000 by the end of the year and this is only from these 2 countries, what about the rest :shock: It was also reported that 12,500 mistakes are being made every year by NHS hospitals operating on the wrong parts of bodies. Another net benefit of immigration.

At 63 yrs of age I am absolutely petrified of going into hospital. My next door neighbour was taken in in her 70's with pains in her chest and severe palpitations. They so far have given her drugs to thin her blood which caused internal bleeding, drugs to lower her blood pressure, sent her home and she was getting dizzy spells and had to be readmitted. They gave her various tests and admitted they couldn't find out what was wrong. They then said she had haemorroids and had to tie them off. They have now sent her home again but still do not know what is wrong with her.

I have absolutely no faith in many of our hospitals, they are trying to treat too many people and don't have time to diagnose serious problems, they just seem to be fire fighting every day to deal with too many people trying to use the NHS. We have now been told that by 2016 2 weeks will be normal practice in getting an appointment with your doctor. shock:

JWhite
Resident

Postby JWhite » Fri May 23, 2014 11:07 am

Sorry Mark, but I think you are lying to yourself. Milliband is the biggest clown I have ever seen. Asked if he knew how much his wife spent on groceries, he said he thought about £60 for 4 people ! The interviewer who also had a family of 4 said "I think you will find it would be nearer £80-90 at least. In fact Milliband and his missus probably never eat at home and if they do they send their supermarket bills to the taxpayer ! As for Clegg, when asked how much the state pension was, he said he thought about £30 a week ! :shock: I fell off the sofa laughing. This is the man who supports withdrawing the WFA and the bus passes ! What does he think pensioners eat - grass !! He probably spends more than that on taxi fares, pillock ! They are all a disgrace, millionaire politicians who know absolutely nothing about the ordinary people and are not fit to stand for office :evil:

markwilding
Andalucia Guru

Postby markwilding » Fri May 23, 2014 11:19 am

JWhite wrote:Sorry Mark, but I think you are lying to yourself.
LAB 31 +4 721 +121
CON 20 -8 635 -109
LD 2 -2 199 -108
UKIP 0 0 90 +89
GRN 0 0 6 +3
OTH 0 0 40 +7
NOC 16 +6 N/A N/A

Beachcomber
Andalucia Guru

Postby Beachcomber » Fri May 23, 2014 11:30 am

Brilliant quote from John Humphrys on the Today programme this morning, 'And I'm quoting, Ed Miliband looks weird, sounds weird and is weird'. Can't say fairer than that.

As for LBC does anyone really listen to it? The few times that I have tried to do so all I have heard is a constant succession of advertisements interrupted by endless traffic reports and people shouting down the telephone.
Let's go Brandon!

katy
Andalucia Guru

Postby katy » Fri May 23, 2014 11:31 am

Mark even the biased BBC concedes that UKIP has done well and have taken votes from Labour. UKIP has gained more seats than Farage himself predicted which was 80 seats. If they have done so well in local elections the Euro elections should be a landslide :thumbup:

UKIP is not just about immigration, it's main focus is to get out of the failed project that is the EU. Although with a bit of luck the EU will very soon eat itself and disintegrate :D

Devils Advocate
Andalucia Guru

Postby Devils Advocate » Fri May 23, 2014 11:46 am

Beachcomber wrote:Brilliant quote from John Humphrys on the Today programme this morning, 'And I'm quoting, Ed Miliband looks weird, sounds weird and is weird'.
I agree brilliant, and I no doubt think he'd have similar or more cutting comments about Clegg.

With all respect to Mark and other UKIP loathers ordinary people like myself are voting for them simply because there is no other choice. Miliband?, Clegg?, Cameron?, I can't stomach any of them, they are so similar in their false, cringeworthy and U turning ways that pride dictates I can't vote for them.

UKIP mean nothing more to me than maybe a route to unseat these three creatures, Clegg is all but done for now anyway.

Flame suit donned, but if Boris made a hostile takeover from Cameron you'd soon see UKIPs appeal dwindle.
Property owner in Andalucia since 2002. How time flies.

JWhite
Resident

Postby JWhite » Fri May 23, 2014 11:55 am

I haven't made up my mind about Boris, he is a dazzling politician but is there any substance behind the fascade ?

As for the results Mark, UKIP have come from nowhere and look at the seats they have taken. For a new party just taking on the major 3 and unseating so many in such a short space of time it is incredible. The biggest issue for me is the EU, it is the source of all our problems and the only reason the people have never been given a referendum is "big business" and the wealthy whose interests are served by the EU who increases their bottom line year after year at the expense of ordinary people. They are ALL for staying in Europe and when you consider Cameron is a millionaire along with all the rest of the other 2 parties with all their buddies promising them jobs and big money to pursue staying in the EU and the EU itself the promise of further bigger gravy trains to come, they can't resist denying the population a vote.

It is a disgrace that we have been forced to swallow this tripe about the EU providing us with "benefits" for 40 yrs when all the statistics point to the opposite, even on the point of trade and jobs, statistics have found that we do no more trade with the EU than we would have without them.

Lavanda
Andalucia Guru

Postby Lavanda » Fri May 23, 2014 1:07 pm

JWhite, Yes the UK hospitals, in some areas, are a worry but if you fall really ill make sure you do it while on holiday in Extremadura (with your EHiC). WE have the best health service in the world. :angel: As for UKiP, I voted for them by proxy via my Mum. I don't much like Farage and I think he's an idiot BUT he has time to gain gravitas, flesh out policies from defence to education, from health to economics, and oversee UKiP grow as a real force for the 2015 General Election. Let's hope he's up to the job and can wear big boots. The future of the UK is depending on him ...

... but if he makes a 'pact' with the Tories, or anyone else ...

Lavanda
Andalucia Guru

Postby Lavanda » Fri May 23, 2014 1:16 pm

JWhite, No, I don't agree that 'the source of all our problems is the EU'. I think it's bad politicians: self-serving and uninterested in the country and the electorate, and a ridiculously top-heavy, impossibly generous and unsustainable welfare service. Heaven knows there are enough indiginous people bleeding the country dry ... and if I read one more word about 'White Dee' and her tax-payer funded life-style ... words fail me. There's a great deal of sorting out needs to be done in the UK even before leaving the EU - or very soon afterwards.

JWhite
Resident

Postby JWhite » Fri May 23, 2014 2:19 pm

Haven't you heard, the DWP has stopped "white dee's" benefits since she has been cavorting in Magaluf and she is fuming. She is threatening to sue the DWP if they don't reinstate them :lol: The woman is a disgrace and takes the biscuit but proves what is wrong with the benefits system. She is beinng paid for depression and she is cavorting and living it up in Magaluf ! Unbelievable the cheek of some people, bare faced liars and the worst of it is our DWP believes them most of the time !

markwilding
Andalucia Guru

Postby markwilding » Fri May 23, 2014 5:43 pm

Beachcomber wrote:Brilliant quote from John Humphrys on the Today programme this morning, 'And I'm quoting, Ed Miliband looks weird, sounds weird and is weird'. Can't say fairer than that.

As for LBC does anyone really listen to it? The few times that I have tried to do so all I have heard is a constant succession of advertisements interrupted by endless traffic reports and people shouting down the telephone.
We'll, I can promise you he came across as a blithering idiot.

http://www.lbc.co.uk/watch-nigel-farage ... 1130-90532

Devils Advocate
Andalucia Guru

Postby Devils Advocate » Fri May 23, 2014 5:55 pm

I don't think you get it Mark with all respect. UKIP could put Sooty in charge and they'd still get the votes........apathy for Clegg,Miliband and Cameron has now taken hold.

JWhite
Resident

Postby JWhite » Fri May 23, 2014 6:01 pm

Dead right, if Mickey Mouse was head of UKIP and he was promising to get us out of the EU they would have still got the votes ! The other parties are completely thick as a brick, they still think this is somehow a fluke and they are voting for "a bloke from down the pub". I couldn't care less if he is a lager drinker, a water drinker or a complete tee totaller, as long as he is promising to get us out of this useless country club which promises and practices poverty for the billions whilst they sit on their million pound unelected rich ar*ses and pontificate amongst themselves about ruling the world starting with the Ukraine ! :roll:

Devils Advocate
Andalucia Guru

Postby Devils Advocate » Fri May 23, 2014 6:11 pm

Jwhite, in all honesty being in or out of Europe does not and cannot me effect either way. I live in a nice area of the UK with no immigrants, or at least immigrants that the Mail make peoples blood with.

I repeat, I vote UKIP to get the three main leaders in a untenable position. I am sick of the insipid 3 we have at present.
I don't need to be Mystic Meg to forecast that in 1 years time Labour will win the Election but fall short of the majority needed. Clegg if he's still there will jump ship like a toilethouse rat and bingo we'd have a Miliband/Clegg partnership, simply unpalatable.

UKIP can't change that unfortunately but they'll keep the pressure on and grow stronger, they WILL change things at some point in the future.

JWhite
Resident

Postby JWhite » Fri May 23, 2014 6:19 pm

Yes and the sooner the better. I feel though that they will be a force to be reckoned with coming up to the GE, the other two contenders will not have a majority and may well be seeking a partner as for Milliband & Cameron, who knows, their own people may have kicked them into touch long before then, what with Cameron and his useless "U" turns and Milliband who is nothing but a wet lettuce, we are going to be living in interesting times.

By the way, I no longer live in a high immigration area, but many of my new neighbours when I was talking to them were voting UKIP ! Don't forget this is not just about immigration, it is about the NHS, housing, schools and public services which are fast disappearing.

katy
Andalucia Guru

Postby katy » Fri May 23, 2014 6:51 pm

The main thing is to get out of the EU and the rest will be easily sorted. I can understand Brits living in Spain not supporting UKIP, would be like turkey's voting for Xmas :think: what has pleased me is that it has been a victory for the ordinary person, rich or poor. Despite media manipulation, daily smears, insinuations that UKIP supporters are racist, thick, whatever people have used their loaf. The papers are still at it. Saw in the DM that why UKIP did not do well in London was because they are "young, educated and media savvy" actually no, two reasons . UKIP didn't field many candidates and not many inner Londoners are British born

It is not racist to realise that no country can support the amount of freeloaders coming in each year, neither can public services. Just common sense. We can manage without the pol-pot run EU that charges us more to hand out to failing club med and eastern bloc countries. Farage may not be a Thatcher but take a look at the other three idiots. If they say UKIP voters are thick what does it say about those who voted for Milleband :lol:

JWhite
Resident

Postby JWhite » Fri May 23, 2014 7:09 pm

Katy, I was only just thinking that when I saw that Labour had picked up votes. It seems people will vote for a cabbage if they think they can continue to bring grandmother Singh and her offsprings or Auntie Kowalski and her offsprings, and that is NOT racist but a fact. Much as it might disgust some people, people in general vote for their own economic well being and how the policies will reflect and benefit the future of their families and in fact their success (Labour) in picking up votes can be planted firmly at Blair's doorstep and the scouts he sent out to bring in voters from abroad. He wasn't so much bothered about how many British people he pushed out of jobs, housing, hospital beds and school places as how much power it would give him on the political stage starting with the position of EU President which he didn't get, even they are not that stupid and could see through him for what he is! Unfortunately, that has not stopped him no doubt from celebrating today over his taxpayer funded champagne I'll bet :evil:

This is the one reason why Milliband will NOT offer a referendum today, tomorrow or ever, he would disenfranchise his core Labour voters (no not the working class who they were set up to represent (not any more, they have been dumped in exchange for more lucrative pickings political career wise) - immigrants ! :lol:

Beachcomber
Andalucia Guru

Postby Beachcomber » Fri May 23, 2014 7:28 pm

markwilding wrote:...We'll, I can promise you he came across as a blithering idiot...
Doesn't seem to have done him much harm.
Let's go Brandon!

anyroads
Andalucia Guru

Postby anyroads » Fri May 23, 2014 8:37 pm

Beachcomber wrote:
markwilding wrote:...We'll, I can promise you he came across as a blithering idiot...
Doesn't seem to have done him much harm.
Come the general election, hopefully it will !

anyroads

Nimrod
Resident

Postby Nimrod » Fri May 23, 2014 8:57 pm

When we moved back from living in Spain for a year we moved to a pleasant outer suburb of London.
Within two years the inner London boroughs started sending their riff raff out because they could rent big houses for less and put their DHSS clients in them.
Soon we had to wait 16 days to see a doctor,the gardens became tips and if you didn't spit you were the odd man out.Or woman come to that.
We soon moved out to an area with two Royal Parks close by where the inner boroughs couldn't afford to rent a one bedroom flat let alone a mansion,
It's no wonder that I and others have voted UKIP,at least they know the root of the problem and talk about it whereas the others *beep* foot around at the risk of offending immigrants.
So,it will be interesting to see what happens,my vote is a protest to wake the others up and if they don't shape up then Nige is my man.