AMAZON.ES

Other topics that are not covered in the sections above.
patricia
Andalucia Guru

Re: AMAZON.ES

Postby patricia » Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:27 pm

I complained to Seur. They have been today and they got it right this time. But if they cannot be bothered even to look for a block which is on a road and clearly marked what good would they be down a country track or somewhere a little bit of the beaten track. I am in a civilized place with roads and supermarkets and chemists about!
Torrox Costa "El mejor clima de Europa"

Lyric
Andalucia Guru

Postby Lyric » Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:44 pm

My understanding of "Out for Delivery" is that it is out from the warehouse for delivery i.e. it's on the van. Not that the addressee was out. Might be wrong but everytime I get that on the tracker it is delivered same day.
Just had an e-mail from Suer to expect a delivery on Wednesday.

patricia
Andalucia Guru

Postby patricia » Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:23 pm

It could be yes However he was driving off with it still intact in his van so I do not know what they would put. On the last one they put "non existent address"!

Still they got here today and every day this week I will be waiting in for small parcels. The one that came today could have been sent in the post! One is coming tomorrow and the others who knows!

GerryinCajiz
Resident

Postby GerryinCajiz » Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:33 pm

peteroldracer wrote:The whole delivery saga is compounded by people who let them get away with not delivering to your house. If everyone said that they have paid (one way or another, nothing being free) for a delivery to their house.
Not all delivery drivers will leave a surfaced road and drive up a dirt track. A lot of them are self employed and their insurance will not cover them for this risk. Our Post man for example, explained to me he is not allowed to leave the main hard surfaced routes. I am not trying to make excuses for them, I am also a 'victim' of this system.
Gerry

peteroldracer
Andalucia Guru

Postby peteroldracer » Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:38 pm

Given the long history of lies and excuses by carriers forgive me if I have some doubts Gerry! It is a bit like the 'wobbly head' beloved of Indians when they say yes but mean no......a cultural thing
I used to cough to disguise a [email protected] I f@rt to disguise a cough.

TorreDelAguila
Resident

Postby TorreDelAguila » Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:30 am

peteroldracer wrote:The whole delivery saga is compounded by people who let them get away with not delivering to your house. If everyone said that they have paid (one way or another, nothing being free) for a delivery to their house...
Well said.
We should all be complaining to Amazon.
We bought the goods from them.
Delivery to the Customer is what Amazon have contracted for, and understand to be happening.
They have complete responsibility for the actions of their delivery agents, as it is they who have engaged them.
Delivery is part of their marketing activity, and if it falls down, then they need to make other arrangements.

I'll say again, if enough of us simply say to Amazon "This hasn't arrived", they will start to do something about it.
This will take them time, money and repeated attempts at a successful dispatch, and they will finally get the message.
If we simply engage with difficult couriers, nothing will happen.
Last edited by TorreDelAguila on Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
Chris

TorreDelAguila
Resident

Postby TorreDelAguila » Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:34 am

patricia wrote:. . . my orders have been through Amazon Spain and not through Amazon uk, so I was looking for a link to complain to them.
Patricia, you could try this...
http://www.telefono-atencion-cliente.co ... to-amazon/

Again, Amazon Spain seem to keep this sort of info away from their normal website.
Chris

patricia
Andalucia Guru

Postby patricia » Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:29 pm

Well that is a very useful link to keep for the future :thumbup:

However third package delivered without incident and the delivery person outside the door with a beaming smile. I did complain to Seur so hopefully that is the end of poor delivery standards and the start of good ones :thumbup:

patricia
Andalucia Guru

Postby patricia » Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:32 pm

Well both lots of Lick e lix have arrived. One lot from the UK in the ordinary post and one lot in 10" x 9" x 9" box again by post from Germany. The two packets in the large box were 7" x 1 and a half inches, (sorry I only do inches!) :D so I have a nice big box which was full up with brown paper! Still it will make a lovely toy for Millie when I cut out a few holes and put in a few toys along with some catnip! Fun and games to he had :thumbup:

TorreDelAguila
Resident

Postby TorreDelAguila » Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:45 pm

Patricia, you really must get to grips with cm.
I will send you a box, and you can experiment with them.
We have some good friends and neighbours from Belgium. If you talk feet-and-inches or mpg, they look at you quite lost!
Must confess, though, I'm not fluent with "litres per 100km". I just try to remember that anything under 10 is pretty good.
:think:
Chris

patricia
Andalucia Guru

Postby patricia » Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:53 pm

I dont need to get to grips with anything thank you. And no I dont want your boxes, exactly why would I want you to send me any boxes! :wtf: Thanks anyway :wave:

TorreDelAguila
Resident

Postby TorreDelAguila » Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:23 am

Ouch!
Chris