CL@ve PIN

Other topics that are not covered in the sections above.
chrissiehope
Andalucia Guru

Re: CL@ve PIN

Postby chrissiehope » Thu May 18, 2017 1:35 pm

I don't have a green form :-( but it's not a problem, as once the casa is sold (whenever that happens) I won't have a use for it. In the meantime I can use my digital sig
Alexandr for President (Squire for PM !)

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog it's too dark to read (Groucho Marx)

chrissiehope
Andalucia Guru

Postby chrissiehope » Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:45 pm

Talk about famous last words...! As I think renewing my digital sig is going to be a nightmare, I think I will go for the Cl@ve PIN. Spent a while reading all about it from this thread & the AEAT FAQs, and it has thrown up a couple of points -

1. As said above, I don't have a Green form, and it seems as tho while you can use your NIE no., you need to have an expiry date ?
2. If that won't be a problem, I will most likely try using my digital sig whilst its still valid, to get the Cl@ve PIN. I have a very basic Spanish mobile (no Android capability etc), it is normally switched off when in UK, and only switched on if I'm expecting a message (such as bank verifying a transaction) - will this be sufficient ?

I will probably go for the Permanente version - looking up a password won't be a problem, and it will save me having to turn the mobile off & on ;-)

AkoAko
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby AkoAko » Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:15 pm

" I will probably go for the Permanente version - looking up a password won't be a problem, and it will save me having to turn the mobile off & on "

Ours are Permanent but i think the situation is the same when it comes to logging on , from what i have just read on the link kindly provided by Enrique i thought you have to have your mobile on for the code each time you need to use Clave as once the browser is closed or session ended a new code would be required for the next time . Thats gonna be our problem , we cant get a signal good enough to receive the SMS , often we get it later when we go to town , not a lot of use then if it has to be used within a certain time .

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:31 pm

Hi chrissiehope,

1) Try putting in 01/01/9999 for expiry date see possible reason below.

2)Yes PIN come through on SMS.

Just had a play.......... :angel:

Go to a chosen Government site.......
Example.....You want to look at your details.......Mis expedientes..........it then gives you the option to use Digital Signature or CL@ve PIN

Choose [email protected] next box pops up Select "No tengo PIN"
In the next Window
DNI/NIE put your NIE in here
Fetch de validez 01/01/9999... check Permanente...........your Bank account code will come up ( with Blank boxes) and it will ask to fill in two of the Boxes with account numbers.

Elija su clave de acceso ......put in something like abcd
Confirm above abcd

PIN will then come through on your designated Spanish Phone , just done this from UK with Spanish SIM turned on.

I know you've not got a CL@ve PIN so go back to 1) and have a go at getting Registered............ :idea:
All my best learning experiences start with a problem I need to solve.

chrissiehope
Andalucia Guru

Postby chrissiehope » Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:01 pm

Thanks Enrique - hopefully I can have a go tomorrow, otherwise it will be next week.....

AkoAko
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby AkoAko » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:12 am

Can the permanent Clave issued to me when we were at the Hasienda be used on any other government website such as the unemployment agency SERP as they needed to see my Finiquito ( end of employment document ) and i think the Lawyer will have filed it however my ex employer seems reluctant to give me a copy , as she made me redundant the last day we were open and is in the process of selling the business and i have a strong suspicion she will try to say that i coincidentally left voluntary at the end of the last day of trading to avoid paying me the 15 days in lieu of notice and 20 days pay for each year paid .

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:43 am

HI,
Any "Official" site that requires you to ID yourself with either Digital Signature or CL@ve PIN will give you the option .

El Cid
Andalucia Guru

Postby El Cid » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:59 am

Has anyone used a cl@ve today? I tried to get one using the App but it rejected it as it could not validate the bank details. I used it OK a week or so ago and had no problems.

Sid

Free at Last
Resident

Postby Free at Last » Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:09 pm

I'm glad you posted that, because I tried to log in yesterday for the first time since registering for the Cl@ave PIN, and it would not validate my bank details either. I tried a few times and was definitely entering the right numbers from the IBAN, it was very frustrating. It's a relief to know it wasn't just me doing something wrong.

AkoAko
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby AkoAko » Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:46 pm

Just tried to activate mine for the first time ad it went to the screen asking for Codico but no SMS so not sure if its them me , NIE correct , email correct , codico de activation correct , think that was all it asked , will it continue to asking for codico from SMS if it didnt match up the info ?

Not been asked for bank details , Hasienda used to for some web Renta processes but as far as im aware they are the only ones that have them to compare with anyway although my Perment Clave was given to me by them and im using the https://w6.seg-social.es/ProsaInternetA ... T=internet

to register it on , was a new window that opened up from the http://clave.gob.es/clave_Home/Clave-Permanente.html

webpage that the paperwork with the Clave gave to activate it .

If i leave the webpage asking me to input the Codico will it time out or treat it as a failed attempt , from what i can see that wouldent be a good situation to be in so better i find out before i close the window and try again . 10 minutes have passed now so im also wondering if the code will be active still if i ever get it and use it .

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:12 pm

Hi AkoAko,
Others have reported today that there is a problem with the CL@ve site.

The other week when I activated a new CL@ve , the activation didn't work so waited a day and had another go and it went through OK.

I too can't get a PIN as of now............ :(

I have just checked the site and would say its not working correctly so leave it for 24hrs and try again........... :idea:

El Cid
Andalucia Guru

Postby El Cid » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:50 am

cl@ve is working again this morning.

Sid

AkoAko
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby AkoAko » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:07 am

Yes it worked for me also although i receiver 2 SMSs from the previous day when i tried to access the system . I bookmarked the SEDE webpage while logged on to it so when i open the webpage now it shows my log on details already completed and i just click and im logged on , seems that with the Permanent Clave there is no need to have to wait for an SMS .

chrissiehope
Andalucia Guru

Postby chrissiehope » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:02 am

I'm about to embark on the jouney that is obtaining my Cl@ve PIN :-) but first I'd like to check - when I enter my name, should it match my NIE exactly (bearing in mind the problems I've had with my Renta !) ? Or can I use my current name ?

TIA
Edited to add: my digital cert is in my current name

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:15 am

Hi chrissiehope,
What are you using for the other "ID" as per the list on the CL@ve PIN FAQ........ :?:

chrissiehope
Andalucia Guru

Postby chrissiehope » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:32 am

Errm - what Cl@vePIN FAQ - I can't see one ?! Or did you mean the one on the Cl@ve PIN site ?
I'm planning on using my digital cert (before it expires) & my NIE - that's all I need, yes ?

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:06 am

Hi chrissie,

NO.......

According to CL@ve PIN FAQ............
There are five "ID" options that you can choose from...............see

http://www.agenciatributaria.es/AEAT.in ... _CSV.shtml

I used my NIE , Digital Signature and the Green Form number with C0 prefixed . see above link

You may need to request the letter for registration as you are one piece short for this procedure... :idea:

Notes:: The Green Form = certificado de registro de ciudadano de la Unión

chrissiehope
Andalucia Guru

Postby chrissiehope » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:33 am

Is there a page in English - my Spanish isn't up to that page ! Is it the green form I am short of ? It doesn't mention it on http://clave.gob.es/clave_Home/en/regis ... o-con.html - just NIE, Spanish phone no, & email address!

Edit - OK I think I understand the page - as far as I can tell, you only need the NIE & the CSV (that threw me !) i.e.digital cert, together with bank account details ?

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:12 pm

Hi Chrissie,
Will be interested in how you get on as I did one before leaving Spain the other week and had to use the ID's mentioned in my previous posts.

So what number are you putting in ..................... número suporte :?:

Once you have hacked it, would be good for you to post a full detailed procedure on how you as Non-Resident with only NIE and Digital Signature registered for the CL@ve PIN.

chrissiehope
Andalucia Guru

Postby chrissiehope » Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:29 pm

I still need to know which name to use - I suspect it will have to match the digital cert rather than the NIE...

I will put my NIE number in the suporte bit

I've already started it ;-)