CL@ve PIN

Other topics that are not covered in the sections above.
Enrique
Andalucia Guru

CL@ve PIN

Postby Enrique » Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:42 pm

Hi El Cid,
As you have been singing the praises of the above.........I had a brief look at getting on-board using the Digital Signature procedure, I'm guess you did it this way :?:

As a Non-Resident I have a limited amount or "Paper" work......

A run down on what a Non-Res could use to fill in the Boxes would be useful , using a Digital Signature.

http://clave.gob.es/clave_Home/registro ... rarme.html
All my best learning experiences start with a problem I need to solve.

El Cid
Andalucia Guru

Re: CL@ve PIN

Postby El Cid » Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:57 pm

I doesn't seem to matter whether you are resident or not. My digital certificate had expired, so I did it the hard way which was actually very simple. You apply online and they send a letter in the post with a special code. Once you have that it's very easy to set up. There is an app on the phone so when you need a PIN a couple of clicks and they send it to you and you enter it into the site you wish to use. I would expect it to be even easier if you have a valid digital certificate as that would avoid needing a letter. Either way, it doesn't involve you visiting any government office to establish your identity.

I used it to set up SMS notifications from Trafico. The only site that I use that doesn't yet accept it, is the Andalucia Junta health site, but they have a superb app for booking doctors appointments without using it.

Talking about Junta apps, my wife's car is due an ITV and we got a letter from them reminding us. It contained one of these square digital blocks (I forget what they are called). I just pointed my phone at it and it immediately (without even a button press) took me to the ITV site, showing all the car details and giving an appointment (which can be modified). Impressed - yes!

Sid

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:36 pm

Hi Sid ,
Many thanks for the info.
I've come across this which sheds some more light on the subject................ :idea:

http://www.agenciatributaria.es/static_ ... _en_gb.pdf

El Cid
Andalucia Guru

Postby El Cid » Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:05 pm

Good link. Useful to have it in English.

Sid

Beachcomber
Andalucia Guru

Postby Beachcomber » Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:38 pm

I obtained a Cl@ave Permanente using my digital signature some time ago. I just have to enter my NIE number and password and do not have to use a mobile phone each time. I only needed the phone for the initial registration.

http://clave.gob.es/clave_Home/Clave-Permanente.html

However, I still find it easier to use my digital certificate as there is no need to look up the password.
Let's go Brandon!

peteroldracer
Andalucia Guru

Postby peteroldracer » Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:36 am

Is this "wonder key" usable on an iPad, as I use that far more than a phone or my laptop these days?
I used to cough to disguise a [email protected] I f@rt to disguise a cough.

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:15 am

Good Morning peteroldracer,

Yes....................

https://itunes.apple.com/es/app/cl-ve-p ... 24380?mt=8

All you need to know about [email protected] Videos as well.............. :D

http://www.agenciatributaria.es/AEAT.in ... _PIN.shtml

Some light reading on the CL@ve project...................

https://joinup.ec.europa.eu/community/e ... c-services

El Cid
Andalucia Guru

Postby El Cid » Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:50 am

peteroldracer wrote:Is this "wonder key" usable on an iPad, as I use that far more than a phone or my laptop these days?
I have it on both my phone and iPad. It is incredibly simple to use. You open the app, request a PIN with one click and it immediately appears. You then just enter the PIN in the webpage that you are trying to access.

Sid

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:23 am

Hi,
Registration is fairly straight forward using a Digital Signature.........for Non-Resident with only NIE

Número de soporto..............use NIE here

DNI-NIE con validez permanente o co validez hasta el 01-01-9999..........check this box

If you want access to Social Security site check following box...............I left blank

Regenerar Código de Activación .................etc

That's it..................a Document.pdf is generated and a txt to your phone saying the procedure has been completed successfully .

Some useful Tips for what "numbers" work/fail when Registering...............thanks to Gerryh and El Cid.......

viewtopic.php?t=36123

Note: Unlike the Digital Signature which has to be Renewed every four years (current valid period ) I've not seen any reference that the CL@ve has a similar restriction................ :D

Done using Firefox ver 49.0.2 ............OS Linux Mint 18......................who needs Windows............ :D

peteroldracer
Andalucia Guru

Postby peteroldracer » Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:02 pm

Just back from a quick visit to the UK I thought I would tackle this: I fill everything in using Chrome (which has my digital certificate stored) and have got my activation code, but when I try to use this to activate I get (repeatedly) the message "El número de soporte no tiene un formato correcto. El usuario debe acercarse a una oficina para modificarlo correctamente."
I used my NIE as "soporte" as advised and in the form on the digi cert (if I put the full number as on my original NIE it is one character too many and I must discard an 0 after the first letter, and always have to do this).
Any ideas boffins? Do I really have to go to an office, and if so which sort of office?

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:09 pm

Hi peteroldracer,
Not sure where you're at.........have you Registered and got the txt message saying all is OK...... :?:

If you have the Document.pdf and the txt message on your phone then you have Registered.

You can use the CL@ve Ocasional..........i.e. you get a New PIN for each session............no need to go any further unless you spend all day on Spanish Government sites.........like Beachcomber who has the CL@ve Permanente ............ :)

Which CL@ve did you go for , the one where you get a new PIN every time you want to access, or the permanent one............ :?:

What OS are you running........... :?: I have another one to do but will need to get hold of Chrome..............

Is your NIE similar to this example X1234567Y.............seven numbers............ :?:

Beachcomber
Andalucia Guru

Postby Beachcomber » Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:27 pm

It is some time ago since I did mine but I think the Número de Suporte was the serial number of the 'green sheet' certificate. Whatever it was I found out by calling AEAT IT on Skype.
Let's go Brandon!

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:38 pm

Hi,
Número de Suporte.........wouldn't take my "Green Sheet" number so used my NIE here

From the way Peter's post reads he has registered and the "Activation" number that is in the Document.pdf is only if you want to use the CL@ve Permanente.

peteroldracer
Andalucia Guru

Postby peteroldracer » Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:12 pm

Yes, it is the permanente I went for. It took my NIE as soporte to get the activation code, so think it unlikely a different number would be needed later in the process?
I had to use Chrome as this has my digital certificates, under Windows10, and apart from Autofill putting my alternative email in which I changed to match the one I filled in earlier in the data filling it is only when I get to what seems to be the end of the process, including the code sent by SMS that it gives me the 'not recognised, go to an office' stuff.
On the basis that the system might not like Tuesdays I will tackle it again tomorrow....

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:26 pm

Hi peteroldracer,
Have you checked out the CL@ve Ocasional........

Download on to your iPad the App...........

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/cl-ve-p ... 24380?mt=8

The Ocasional Cl@ve is a bit more involved to get a PIN but I'm guessing you'll not be spending your days going on and off the Government sites.

So no need for the Permanente.............. :idea:

peteroldracer
Andalucia Guru

Postby peteroldracer » Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:46 pm

It took a while before I realised that sitting with my finger on the dot that comes up on the screen is wrong.....why does no one in the IT world get normal idiots to try out their stuff so the instructions are completely clear :evil: ?
What is the validity date they ask for, and what is the four digit code? :crazy:

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:13 pm

Hi peteroldracer,
The way it can work..........

You go to a chosen Government site.......
Example.....You want to look at your details.......Mis expedientes..........it then gives you the option to use Digital Signature or CL@ve

Choose [email protected] next box pops up Select "No tengo PIN"
In the next Window
DNI/NIE
Fetch de validez 01/01/9999... check Permanente...........your Bank account code will come up and it will ask to fill in two of the Boxes with account numbers.

Elija su clave de acceso ......put in something like abcd
Confirm above

Obtener PIN

Once you have the PIN you put in your......... abcd ......and..... PIN , and get access to the Site.
Example::
DNI/NIE ...........X1234567Y

Clave del código de acceso..........abcd

PIN del código de acceso........XYZ............or what ever you get back from Obtener PIN

That's it................ :D

Miro
Andalucia Guru

Postby Miro » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:36 pm

peteroldracer wrote:.....when I try to use this to activate I get (repeatedly) the message "El número de soporte no tiene un formato correcto.
I have just registered for cl@ve for both myself and OH. Not sure where I read / heard that you can only use a mobile phone number for one cl@ve, but it's not so - I used our (only) number for both our applications without problem. However, I did hit a hiccup in the registration process, similar to Peter: for document type, I selected "certificado de residente de unión europa" and then tried entering the "número de spoporte" according to their image example. Wouldn't accept it. In the end, I dug out our old residency cards, selected "tarjeta de residencia" as document type and entered their expiring dates where required (2007!!!) and this was accepted. Although our registration (green) certificates state quite clearly that we're permanent residents, selecting "permanente" was not an option here. Very strange.

Anyway, we're now fully signed up to the cl@ve system, which we probably should have done ages ago.....but for the couple of months we've got left here, it may come in handy!!
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often

"Acquiring a dog may be the only opportunity a human ever has to choose a relative," Mordecai Siegal 1935-2010.

El Cid
Andalucia Guru

Postby El Cid » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:14 pm

You're quite right, now I think about it, that happened to me.

Sid

Miro
Andalucia Guru

Postby Miro » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:17 pm

...........and just when you thought you had it all sussed out.

Surfing around Hacienda & Tráfico websites to see what I can do with my shiny new cl@ve, I thought I'd consult my driving licence points situation (hoping for no nasty surprises). Requested a new PIN, only to be told that the mobile number associated with my cl@ve has been associated with another user, and I have to modify it....by going to one of their offices. :evil: :evil:

What a crock of ****. So, wherever I read or heard that you can only use one mobile number for one cl@ve, turns out it's true. I was obviously lucky that the system didn't have time to pick it up before I obtained tax certificates for both myself and OH earlier on. Presumably we now have TWO useless cl@ves, until such time as we obtain another mobile (cheap PAYG I guess)... :x
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often

"Acquiring a dog may be the only opportunity a human ever has to choose a relative," Mordecai Siegal 1935-2010.