CL@ve PIN

Other topics that are not covered in the sections above.
AkoAko
Andalucia.com Amigo

Re: CL@ve PIN

Postby AkoAko » Thu May 04, 2017 4:09 pm

We went to Hacienda this morning in Huercal Overa and the nice lady did her thing on her computer with only our permanent resident green documents and after a couple of minutes were given Clave for myself and OH , we could NOT use same phone number or email addy , had to give separate phone numbers and email addys , for each of us .

Not saying that is correct everywhere but certainly is in this area so i hope thats of help .

Now i would like to ask anyone using the Clave a couple of questions as we have been doing our Rena annually online using just our personal details , which is the best and simplest method ? Do we have to request a PIN more than once as i normally take a few days at least to fill in the return so have to log on numerous times , the way we have been doing this for the last 3 years the code sent by SMS is valid each time , never had to request another until following year . Lastly in idiot steps what do we do , the document we were each given naturally is in Spanish and im assuming the relevant number we use is CODIGO DE ACTIVACION 12345678 , after that then what , sorry to appear thick but the last thing we want is to do something wrong and invalidate the Clave and have to return for another .

One last thing that has us completely stumped is the hastle we had to go through to get an appointment a couple of months ago , our first trip to the office in person . As we expected they wouldent give us an appointment , said we had to phone or do it online unless i had my NIE with me , i did , in fact i had everything , showed him the green original and he said has to be a photo copy so we went down to the high street and had a couple of copied made , returned and handed it to the guard , he send us through the metal detector and said wait by that desk , 5 minutes later he came over took our photocopy and entered my details onto the system , asked us if we wanted appointment Monday , yup that would be ideal , said 9.30am then handed me back my photo copy of my NIE . Why on earth couldn't he have done that with the original so i left with the 2 photo copies and the original , asked him if he needed to keep a copy but he didnt need to keep one . :wtf:

Miro
Andalucia Guru

Postby Miro » Thu May 04, 2017 4:17 pm

Keep the photocopies - you're going to need them for something else somewhere sometime!!
Having only had a brief look, I can't see any advantage using cl@ve over the simple Renta Web system to do your tax return.

One thought on cl@ve - the unique mobile number for each user has to be a Spanish mobile number - which pretty much makes the entire system obsolete for most non-residents. That's a real shame, because it renders the system useless for performing tasks online from overseas (which would be really useful) - unless you're willing to maintain a Spanish mobile purely for this purpose.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often

"Acquiring a dog may be the only opportunity a human ever has to choose a relative," Mordecai Siegal 1935-2010.

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Thu May 04, 2017 8:22 pm

Hi AkoAko,

What type of CL@ve have you got..........

You can use the CL@ve Ocasional..........i.e. you get a New PIN for each session............no need to go any further unless you spend all day on Spanish Government sites.........like Beachcomber who has the CL@ve Permanente ............ :D

Have a read through the FAQ's ...........on the CL@ve site.............

http://www.agenciatributaria.es/AEAT.in ... ntes.shtml
All my best learning experiences start with a problem I need to solve.

AkoAko
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby AkoAko » Fri May 05, 2017 8:28 am

Not sure what type we have , its got 8 digits and on page 1 our details NIE , email , phone number etc , on page 2 it gives what i think is a description of both Ocasional and Permanente , last page where the CODIGO DE ACTIVATION 12345678 in a box it says at the top , " QUE ES SISTEMA DE CL@VE PERMANETE " but not sure if thats just a continuation of the description of each . How can i tell which we have Enrique and whats the difference between them ?

I did look through the link and noticed the system asks " State your ID number or NIE with its expiry date (valid until: dd/mm/yyyy) " we dont have NIE because we have had a green Cert with our NIE numbers on them that were issued when our resident cards expired , this piece of paper has no expiry date , had them a few years now .

AkoAko
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby AkoAko » Fri May 05, 2017 8:39 am

AkoAko wrote:
Enrique wrote:Hi AkoAko,

What type of CL@ve have you got..........

You can use the CL@ve Ocasional..........i.e. you get a New PIN for each session............no need to go any further unless you spend all day on Spanish Government sites.........like Beachcomber who has the CL@ve Permanente ............ :D

Have a read through the FAQ's ...........on the CL@ve site.............

http://www.agenciatributaria.es/AEAT.in ... ntes.shtml
Typed the page with the code on into Google , took forever but im sure now what we have is a Permanent Clave , whats the difference or advantage of this one over Occasional Enrique ?

I did look through the link and noticed the system asks " State your ID number or NIE with its expiry date (valid until: dd/mm/yyyy) " we dont have NIE because we have had a green Cert with our NIE numbers on them that were issued when our resident cards expired , this piece of paper has no expiry date , had them about 8 years .
Found this on the Hasienda site . was about to post a screenshot of the timetable from 5th April to 30th June with the 6 relevant dates but i cant find how to add an attachment here .

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Fri May 05, 2017 9:41 am

Hi AckAco,
Unless the Thread goes off topic no need to "Quote" a previous Post.......... :idea:

If you use the full Edit when Posting there is a Option to Attach..........some restrictions apply.......size wise

All you need to know about the CL@ve Pin can be found in this link.............Select English from Options at top of Page.

http://clave.gob.es/clave_Home/PIN24H.html

AkoAko
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby AkoAko » Fri May 05, 2017 9:46 am

Thanks again for the link , its going to be very useful . The last quote was an error , only intended to post reply , Still cant see where attachment is though , full edit ?.

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Fri May 05, 2017 9:57 am

Hi AkoAko,
If you Login to Reply to a Post ......it takes you to Quick Edit............down the bottom is Full Edit and Preview, click on this Option.

There you will see all Options..............Attachment

This Option is there it was just me not seeing it earlier due to add-on Ad blocker............ :shock:

AkoAko
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby AkoAko » Fri May 05, 2017 12:27 pm

Nope its not on my system Enrique , checked and i dont have Add Blocker either . I have Save as Draft , Preview and Submit only , below that is Options and only 2 ticked are Attach Signature and Notify when a reply is posted and below that is the last posts .

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Fri May 05, 2017 12:38 pm

Hi,
Seems to be iffy....tried it on a Linux system, no Attachment Option........either

So best thing if you want to Attach a image...........no need to login ......just upload your image and post link in your Forum Post.... :idea:

https://postimg.cc/

AkoAko
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby AkoAko » Fri May 05, 2017 12:44 pm

Think i did it ....

https://postimg.org/image/mynu6rftf/

Yup , just posted then checked it and it worked , hope its of use to someone .

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Tue May 09, 2017 9:22 pm

Hi,
An Update on getting a CL@ve Registration setup using an NIE and Certificado de Registro de Ciudadano de la Unión (AKA The Green Form.)
As a non-Resident that's all the "paper work" I have.

For the número de soporte you need to prefix C0 to the Green form number ie, 1234567 needs to be C01234567

Found this info in a CL@ve FAQ.

Once you get confirmation of the procedure being completed and a código de activación : number, you will be able to do the Activation Procedure.

If the Site is working correctly the the final code comes through on your designated Spanish phone within seconds, last night when I was running the Procedure I'd given up and closed down before the txt came on the phone. Then the site went down........ :(

Hope the above will save someone some time using the above method to get a CL@ve registration.
Last edited by Enrique on Wed May 10, 2017 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

peteroldracer
Andalucia Guru

Postby peteroldracer » Tue May 09, 2017 10:33 pm

"you need to suffix C0 to the Green form number ie, 1234567 needs to be C01234567"
Prefix, not suffix?
I used to cough to disguise a [email protected] I f@rt to disguise a cough.

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Wed May 10, 2017 6:50 am

Good morning Peter,
Thanks for correction,........my typo came to me in the night and as I had closed down ...corrected first thing this morning.

Hope all is well with you in your new location.........internet OK too ?

peteroldracer
Andalucia Guru

Postby peteroldracer » Wed May 10, 2017 7:01 am

Contracted for 6Mbps, and get that most of the time.....but summer is coming when the city fills up, so hope they are all out on the beach not surfing the net!
http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/i/2087220904
I used to cough to disguise a [email protected] I f@rt to disguise a cough.

Free at Last
Resident

Postby Free at Last » Wed May 10, 2017 2:32 pm

Enrique wrote:Hi,
An Update on getting a CL@ve Registration setup using an NIE and Certificado de Registro de Ciudadano de la Unión (AKA The Green Form.)
As a non-Resident that's all the "paper work" I have.

For the número de soporte you need to prefix C0 to the Green form number ie, 1234567 needs to be C01234567

Found this info in a CL@ve FAQ.
Thank you, thank you, thank you Enrique for finding this information and posting it. Simple once you know - why on earth didn't they just show that next to the picture of the Certificade de Registro de Cuidadano de la Union numer to sporte???? It was driving me mad, but luckily I hadn't thrown my letter from AEAT with the verification code away in disgust, so I had another go after reading your post and it worked perfectly. :thumbup:

Free at Last
Resident

Postby Free at Last » Wed May 10, 2017 3:07 pm

Free at Last wrote: numer to sporte
Sorry, that should of course read "numero de soporte".

bigal
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby bigal » Wed May 17, 2017 4:44 pm

I've just successfully applied for a Cl@ve pin, but it was not easy. Thanks to the information on this forum, I was only able to succeed by entering the expiry date of my old Residencia card, which expired in 2009. If I hadn't retained it as an identification document, I would have been well and truly stuffed! Cheers, one and all.

Alan
Alan - aka the anorexic grasshopper

chrissiehope
Andalucia Guru

Postby chrissiehope » Wed May 17, 2017 10:49 pm

Reading this thread, it seems to me that you need to be resident in order to get a Cl@ve PIN ? I only have my NIE.....
Alexandr for President (Squire for PM !)

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog it's too dark to read (Groucho Marx)

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Thu May 18, 2017 7:32 am

Hi chrissiehope,

You have NIE and Digital Signature so maybe using the Letter procedure could work for you........... :idea:

All the info on obtaining a CL@ve .............please read the FAQ's

http://www.agenciatributaria.es/AEAT.in ... _PIN.shtml

If you have a Digital Signature and a Certificado de Registro de Ciudadano de la Unión (AKA The Green Form) and are non-Resident you can Register for CL@ve.