Casa De Los Navajas

Other topics that are not covered in the sections above.
kennyfishtank
Tourist

Casa De Los Navajas

Postby kennyfishtank » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:35 pm

I was wondering if anyone may have some information which could signpost me to where I can hire Casa De Los Navajas in La Carihuela, for the purpose of a small wedding/ ceremony. There appears to be no official page for this and I have looked over the Ayuntamiento page, but have seen nothing.

I look forward to any replies.

Regards,

Kenny

Pamela1
Andalucia Guru

Re: Casa De Los Navajas

Postby Pamela1 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:41 pm

Hi Kenny,
I'm sorry i cant be more helpful except to tell you i'm almost sure it isn't in the Carihuela, its about 50 yds up from the front entrance of the Don Pablo Hotel on the opposite side of the road.

Pamela1
Andalucia Guru

Postby Pamela1 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:18 pm

You could try to contact the Ayuntamiento on 952 379 400 and ask how you can hire the venue for a small Wedding, i believe the Ayuntamiento has been in charge of the building for quite a number of years. If you don't speak Spanish then perhaps you could ask to speak to someone who can help you in English? It's worth a try..Good luck. :thumbup:

Manchesteral
Resident

Postby Manchesteral » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:23 pm

Hi Kenny, do you live closeby ? if so go and have a beer in the Bar America second line back from the beach, ask for Victor the owner, he knows all there is to know about the area and I'm pretty sure that he has a relative who works for the ayuntmiento ! By the way he is the worlds biggest Rolling stones fan so mention anything about them and he'll be putty in your hands tel: 666 66 66 62 good luck !