Patio chair cushions

Other topics that are not covered in the sections above.
Stevemul
Resident

Patio chair cushions

Postby Stevemul » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:22 am

Does anyone know of large China Bazaar shops in the Malaga to Nerja area currently having stocks of patio chair cushions? We're looking for a colour match and need to search around!
It's the larger lounger types we need, not the small dining chair type.
Many thanks in great anticipation!

Wicksey
Andalucia Guru

Re: Patio chair cushions

Postby Wicksey » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:19 am

There are 3 very large ones you can try. I bought some cushions from the one next to Mercadona on Torrox Costa a few weeks back and they had a big stock of cushions for outside furniture. It doesn't look very big from outside but it's a huge shop when you get inside. There is also another large shop further along the coast towards El Morche with its own carpark outside in a sliproad, opposite Laguna Beach urb. I find it tends to be a bit more expensive than the others these days.

The other one I use a lot is on the big roundabout in Torre del Mar near to Dia and Mercadona (opposite side of the main road to Dunnes). It's on two floors and has a huge stock at very good prices.

(There's also another in the slip road near to Supersol on Torrox Costa ..... last time I went in there they seem to have some more upmarket expensive items, so not sure about the patio cushions.)

Stevemul
Resident

Re: Patio chair cushions

Postby Stevemul » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:37 pm

Thanks Wicksey, I gave up and went to Ikea!
A bit more expensive but better quality and they had the right colour!