The Forum.

Other topics that are not covered in the sections above.
Pamela1
Andalucia Guru

The Forum.

Postby Pamela1 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:24 pm

Sid i have just only really noticed your last post on the new car thread where the wording you used clearly states that the forum is only intended for those who either live in Spain or those who are coming tp Spain to live? Are you serious????
So does that mean that those like myself..costakid..Devils Advocate and many more are not welcome..Im sorry that i dont actually live in Andalucia but i do own a property which perhaps i may or may not decide to live in on a more permanent basis.. if that dosent count then it dosent count for many forum members...What about Miro, Katy who once owned their homes and lived in Spain and have contributed to the threads with their valued experiences?Is the forum no longer intended for them either?
I have been posting for 5yrs so its just a bit late in the day to remind people who the forum is really intended for.....
By the way i have just had a message from beach saying my post was deleted for recomending spanishtaxforms.co.uk as a company who can help people fill in their non resident tax forms..Free at last posted their details on the forum a year ago and i have been gratefull for his help ever since..his helpfull post was never questioned or deleted..There will be no forum left at this rate

costakid
Andalucia Guru

Re: The Forum.

Postby costakid » Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:37 pm

That statement is a bit bizarre Sid. I though if we lived, intended to live or had property in Andalucia we were all welcome. Does your statement need rewording? Please clarify.

Beachcomber
Andalucia Guru

Postby Beachcomber » Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:01 pm

The forum rules state:

Relevance to Andalucia:
Keeping to the forums purpose we prefer posts to be relevant to Andalucia. We accept posts that also relate to other parts of Spain particularly in the Travel and Tourism section, and accept posts about issues generally affecting 'expatriates' living abroad. We discourage posts without any relevance to Andalucia and generally discourage posts about world events, member’s home country events, politics or television programmes.

Pamela1's deleted post was in a thread opened for the specific purpose of discussing the difficulties of completing the 210 tax form. Free at Last's post on the same subject was in a thread called 'English speaking gestor' so obviously it was not deleted.

Thread closed

El Cid
Andalucia Guru

Postby El Cid » Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:41 pm

I will add a comment regarding Costa Kids question.

Yes, it could have been worded better by just adding the words you added - "having property in". That could be extended to anyone visiting Andalucia or even anyone with an interest in Andalucia..

We are in the process of updating the forum rules at the moment and that will be reflected in them.

Sid