Modern Society (Particularly the British)

Other topics that are not covered in the sections above.

Should there be a filter at the airport?

yes
76%
no
24%

Total votes: 17

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 08, 2005 10:25 pm

Angela, I worked for the British government for thirty five years (I am a "bog paddy"
So it was the Potato Marketting Board then. I doubt that even you could make tarmacking a DHSS car-park last 35 years.

kevin77
Resident

Postby kevin77 » Fri Jul 08, 2005 10:29 pm

Talking about filters at airports.
OK so you get some **** coming south who spew on the pavement and break into cars.
We (UK residents) get Islamic fundamentalists who want to go to heaven ASAP!
Get your priorities right.
At least the Cruzcampo barrels are still getting through to London! I think we can hold out for a few more months! Praise be to Allah!

Postby Guest » Sat Jul 09, 2005 10:08 am

poor old aldos advice, (who has probably been banned now due to your childish whinging to admin)
It would appear that your mate has been booted. Sadly I can take no credit for it and I'm sure he will be back soon in yet another painfully obvious ID, that is of course unless you are running out of e-mail addresses.
I am quite happy for you to keep chatting me up stan, lonliness must be a terrible thing for you and if I am the only contact you have with humanity then I am fulfilling my role as a human being.
It would be a much more interesting contest though if you would once or twice take the time to think of an 'original' phrase or two instead of trawling the threads to ick up put down lines from others who are naturally more intelligent than yourself. You can always use the stolen phrases when you are arguing in your community AGM and make yourself look a little more mentally active, but as everyone can see your posts here and the posts you have copied your replies from it does nothing to dispel the 'Thick Bog Paddy' image of which you are quite clearly ashamed.