found on rival forum

Other topics that are not covered in the sections above.
costakid
Andalucia Guru

found on rival forum

Postby costakid » Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:53 pm

Hi,
A friend of mine has had all her furniture and personal items stolen from a lorry (green iveco 7.5 tonne euro cargo) from an Industrial Estate in Estopona sometime in August.
The lorry was parked outside a garage with no engine in!!! Yes and it was stolen with all her goods inside.
If you see any furniture, glassware going at a car boot or you hear of anything please contact me.
Most importantly is a Red Wooden Toy Chest containing all her little boys childhood memories, e.e. baby hospital band, hair, tooth, a toy train and lots besides. Also a full box of photos of a lady with red hair, husband and little boy. These cannot be replaced and if you see anything or know something please let me know. There is a reward
MOST OF THE BOXES WERE MARKED WITH MURRAY HARPER EURO TRANSPORT.

Thank you.
Can you post this onto any forums that you go on with my email address please to try to get the stuff found
[email protected]

katy
Andalucia Guru

Postby katy » Tue Sep 19, 2006 7:05 pm

Thats awful! I have used Murray-Harper a few times and found them excellent.

Ther is a UK removals truck abandoned in elviria, think its fox removals, been there since about February, now has a police notice on it and the back door has been forced...often wonder what happened when I pass it.