Cannot get into the forum

This section is designed to let the Andalucia.com community know about any improvements or alterations to the forums and to post questions and comments about the forums themselves.
fearfulfred
Resident

Cannot get into the forum

Postby fearfulfred » Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:24 am

Hola,
For two days now i cannot get into the forum using my browser. I can use links from email "Topic Reply Notifications" to get in . Now we have two computers here and both have the same problem both using different e-mail systems and different forum memberships . Just get a "page not found " notification. Does anyone in Administration have any idea of what is happening. We are having no other related problems with any any other sites at all only this one

Beachcomber
Andalucia Guru

Postby Beachcomber » Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:48 am

Someone else mentioned this in another post and asked if others were having the same problem.

I said that I was not but I use a saved link in my favourites that goes straight to new posts since my last visit:

http://www.andalucia.com/forums/search. ... d=newposts

When I tried by starting with www.andalucia.com I got the same problem.

If you don't want to go straight to new posts when you enter the site use this link:

http://www.andalucia.com/forums/

andalucia
Site Admin

Postby andalucia » Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:03 pm

As ever, you have all been on the ball and spotted the broken links from andalucia.com.

Over the past couple of months we have slowly been migrating and consolidating our servers to provide you with as best a service as possible, as a result we overlooked some of the links pointing to the old servers. We have since rectified this problem but would like to thank you all for your continued vigilance.

Keep up the good work and enjoy...

Will, forum Admin team