Malaga car hire.

Looking for information on a place in Andalucia or simply asking for advice on somewhere to visit? Post here and someone out there may know the answer.
Pamela1
Resident

Re: Malaga car hire.

Postby Pamela1 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:42 pm

It can be swings and roundabouts, we have used around 7-8 different carhire companies & the best so far for all round service including quality of cars has been a company called "Ok"..not the cheapest we have had but i guess you get what you pay for..Used to like malagacar until we were pulled over by the police because the ITV on the car had expired by a month...My son drove the car back to the airport which was a 2hr journey & they wouldn't exchange the car..Never ever will we hire from them again..

scotty
Resident

Postby scotty » Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:39 pm

Must be a small company. Just tried to get a quote for 28/5/19 to 16/6/19 and got this message
"There is no available cars for this location, dates or times
Please change date-time or location and try again. We remind you that in certain locations rentals of more than one month are not allowed, but you can always make a shorter reservation and request an extension." :crazy:

Pamela1
Resident

Postby Pamela1 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:09 pm

You might be right about it being a small company, i didn't hire with them out of Malaga airport but i know they do have carhire available from there...however it seems you have been unsuccessful so i probably should have mentioned that we hired with them out of Granada airport where there are few carhire companies operating. Still, should anyone flying into Granada with intentions of arranging car hire then all i can say is you wouldn't go far wrong booking with them, the car we got was a brand spanking new Megane and we were driving out of the airport 15mins after picking up our luggage. :thumbup:

Return to “Travel, Tourism & Destinations”