Parque Isla Magica

Looking for information on a place in Andalucia or simply asking for advice on somewhere to visit? Post here and someone out there may know the answer.
toffeeboy
Andalucia.com Amigo

Parque Isla Magica

Postby toffeeboy » Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:20 pm

Anyone been here? My partner and I are moving to Cordoba province in the new year and will be having some self catering or B and B, hopefully, so I have been researching good days out in the area. This theme park looks pretty wicked, tho expensive, and i just wondered if anyone had been?

Don

Postby Don » Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:23 pm

Yup, been there a few times but not recently. Quite extensive for a city theme park and worth hanging on for the laser light show at end of day - maybe on Fridays and Saturdays.

jane grant

Postby jane grant » Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:21 pm

We wnet last year with the local pensioners group - subsidised by the Junta de Andalucia, it only cost us 5€ each for coach travel, entrance to the park and a three course lunch! Brilliant watching all the pensioners on the water splash and rollercoasters!!!!! But normal entrance is about 25€ and if you are not into 'rides' can be an expensive day out.

pilgrim
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby pilgrim » Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:53 pm

All our younger visitors from about 8 yrs up love it even the 'big' teenagers. The lazer show a must for all ages, but do check the open days and times from the printed timetable, as twice we have been there and they have been closed even though we checked on the web site and listened to the recorded phone message! This was about 2 yrs ago, but now we know........... its seems there are 2 odd days in the season that they are closed.