all inclusive in Nerja

Looking for information on a place in Andalucia or simply asking for advice on somewhere to visit? Post here and someone out there may know the answer.
andymc
Andalucia.com Amigo

all inclusive in Nerja

Postby andymc » Fri May 23, 2008 6:11 pm

Hi was wondering if anyone could help me with an all inclusive hotel, as near to Burriana beach as possible, going in September and as my mum has rheumatoid arthritis, we dont want to be miles away from the beach or up too many hills.
Would rather find out from people in the know than trust brochures. :oops: :?

may
Tourist

Re: all inclusive in Nerja

Postby may » Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:55 pm

Not sure if it is all inclusive but the PARADOR hotel is quite near the burriana beach

LouB
Tourist

Postby LouB » Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:02 pm

The Parador in Nerja is good and they will do full board and there is also a small snack bar by the poolside. The pool is lovely with a chair lift if you need help into the pool.

There is also a lift which takes you down to Burriana beach, shops and restaurants. There are, however, stairs at the bottom and I don't recall seeing a ramp from the lift to the beach. It may be worth enquiring with the hotel. The lift is only available until 9 or 10 pm after that you would have to take the long way back to the hotel - up the hill

They have ground floor rooms around the poolside with their own garden/patio area

http://www.paradoresofspain.com/detail.php?item=84