Hispacar rentals

Looking for information on a place in Andalucia or simply asking for advice on somewhere to visit? Post here and someone out there may know the answer.
ashtondav
Resident

Hispacar rentals

Postby ashtondav » Sat May 09, 2009 4:42 pm

I'm using this bunch on my next trip. I've never used them before and wondered if anyone on the forum has.

They were loads cheaper than anyone else including carjet and doyouspain.

I do hope that's not an omen...

scotty
Resident

Re: Hispacar rentals

Postby scotty » Sat May 09, 2009 4:50 pm

Cheap is not always good ! http://www.andalucia.com/forums/viewtop ... 22&t=19941 Think of long delays at the picup etc etc and fuel charges.

frank
Andalucia Guru

Postby frank » Sat May 09, 2009 6:24 pm

scotty wrote:Cheap is not always good !
No, it's not. I used Carjet quite a lot up until about 2 years ago, and to start with, they were fine, not really any problems. Then they became a victim of their own success, and things went downhill. The last three hires, I waited 40 minutes, 45 minutes, and 1.5 hours! So never again! I have used a few since, including HH, Malagacars etc, and can't ever see me returning to Carjet. :?
Regards, Frank

No soy residente, simplemente un turista, ¿qué sé yo?

rafiki
Resident

Postby rafiki » Sat May 09, 2009 6:33 pm

I have used Hispacar for a Seville airport hire once. No problems. They are brokers like Carjet and I had an Auriga Crown car. Their response to emails was prompt and competent. They are often marginally cheaper than Carjet but not always IME.
Brian.