Advice on Zaragoza

Looking for information on a place in Andalucia or simply asking for advice on somewhere to visit? Post here and someone out there may know the answer.
wendyakemp
Resident

Advice on Zaragoza

Postby wendyakemp » Thu May 19, 2011 1:54 pm

Hi all
We will be spending a day or so in Zaragoza and wondered if anyone had anything to share.
We are staying at the Holiday Inn (I know, but we have two teenagers and they do a big family room), and wondered if there was a bus to the town or hotel and how I could find out, also any tips on good, cheap places to eat and visit.
As I said before there will be four of us so it puts the price up on everything we do so would like to do this as cheap and cheerful as possible, partly because it is at the end of a holiday and in these austere times saving money has finally become fashionable.

Julie
Andalucia Guru

Re: Advice on Zaragoza

Postby Julie » Thu May 19, 2011 3:53 pm

I use tripadvisor for things like that, the forums and reviews are everyday people, so personal advice so to speak.
No soporto ver la casa sucia, ahora mismo me levanto y apago la luz.

wendyakemp
Resident

Postby wendyakemp » Thu May 19, 2011 5:37 pm

Hi Julie, yes I have had a look on Tripadvisor but quite a lot is over a year old so wondered if there were any fresh ideas.
Thanks again, Wendy .

Roz
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby Roz » Thu May 19, 2011 10:29 pm

Our daughter was at uni there a few years ago. A great city with excellent bus service. Her flat was not near our hotel and we just used to pop on the bus in and out of the city centre. Have a great trip.