ryanir booking

Looking for information on a place in Andalucia or simply asking for advice on somewhere to visit? Post here and someone out there may know the answer.
eveyon
Andalucia.com Amigo

ryanir booking

Postby eveyon » Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:16 am

My daughter is bringing my friend over to see me next week and I have just realised she has missed out a letter on my friends name. Has anyone any ideas how much it will cost to change it. or should they risk trying to get through. I haven't told them yet as my friend is in her eighties and worries a lot.

Tom W
Andalucia.com Amigo

Re: ryanair booking

Postby Tom W » Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:31 pm

In my experience if you call them they are happy to make small corrections to a name. It will only cost the price of the call and saves a lot of worry.

rafiki
Resident

Re: ryanir booking

Postby rafiki » Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:09 pm

They don't look that closely, although they should. If it were me I'd risk it for just one letter - but that's just me :)
Brian.

fyfin
Resident

Re: ryanair booking

Postby fyfin » Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:57 pm

Tom W wrote:In my experience if you call them they are happy to make small corrections to a name. It will only cost the price of the call and saves a lot of worry.
I wouldn't bet on that one. I had a problem with the browser or else their website because it changed my sisters surname to mine although I entered it correctly and had only amended the contact details. They charged €10 because I spotted it right away but they told me they could have charged €100 so I was lucky.
Would they spot one letter wrong - probably not! But would I take a chance - No, I would make a call and see what they say as regards cost.
A man likes his wife to be just clever enough to appreciate his cleverness, and just stupid enough to admire it

Tom W
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby Tom W » Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:23 pm

Yes the €110 is the name change fee if done online, it's €165 at the airport or by telephone! But, as I said, "in my experience" they have twice made slight corrections for only the cost of the call i.e. either 10p/min or £1/min.

eveyon
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby eveyon » Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:35 pm

Hi Thanks for all your replies. I had to tell my daughter and she has sorted it out from her end. I don't think she had to pay.She just sent me a copy of the new iternary. I can stop worrying now and look forward to their arrival.