Dinner on a river cruise

Looking for information on a place in Andalucia or simply asking for advice on somewhere to visit? Post here and someone out there may know the answer.
Metropolitan01
Tourist

Dinner on a river cruise

Postby Metropolitan01 » Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:55 pm

Dear Forum,

Does anyone know of any river cruises in Seville where one can book an evening dinner whilst cruising.
My wife and I are staying for 4 nights between 7th & 10th November.

many thanks
Mick

flyeogh
Resident

Re: Dinner on a river cruise

Postby flyeogh » Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:23 pm

You could try these guys https://guadaluxe.com They get excelente reviews from their spanish guests on tripadvisor. However I'd personally think about doing the boat trip and before or after eating in a restaurant. Enjoy 100% the scenery and atmosphere on the water. Put 100% concentation on the lovely food and wines.

Many people mention finding discount vouchers in their hotels on arrival for the boats and I doubt you'll have trouble with a trip in November as you could have at least 3 days to play with.

But if you haven't been before you'll love it. Just wander the narrowest little back streets and you'll find the most amazing little bars and restaurants. Enjoy and do come back and tell us how it went.

Cheers
El raton de watford

Metropolitan01
Tourist

Postby Metropolitan01 » Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:30 pm

Many thanks for your prompt reply it is very useful. It will be our first time in Seville.
Thanks once again.
Mick

costakid
Andalucia Guru

Postby costakid » Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:20 am

Cant help with the cruise but Seville is beautiful. Make sure you go into the King Alfonso hotel.