Our experience of Madrid, El Escorial, Aranjuez, Segovia, Toledo and the San Miguel Festival in Torremolinos. 2016

Looking for information on a place in Andalucia or simply asking for advice on somewhere to visit? Post here and someone out there may know the answer.
roosta

Our experience of Madrid, El Escorial, Aranjuez, Segovia, Toledo and the San Miguel Festival in Torremolinos. 2016

Postby roosta » Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:05 pm

Hello everybody. I just wanted to pass on some links to our recent travel vlog videos to Spain. I hope you find them interesting.

Madrid, El Escorial, Aranjuez, Segovia and Toledo 2016
https://youtu.be/pIBCeaYPGJ0

Torremolinos San Miguel Festival 2016
https://youtu.be/5iSLoOq3Zl4

If you enjoy them please do subscribe to our Youtube channel for future videos as I don't want to keep posting links around the mailing list to those who may not be interested. :-)

Regards,

Andy & Chris

costakid
Andalucia Guru

Re: Our experience of Madrid, El Escorial, Aranjuez, Segovia, Toledo and the San Miguel Festival in Torremolinos. 2016

Postby costakid » Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:31 pm

OK. You may be kicked off here by the morning. 1st post and sort of advertising is not good.

Miro
Andalucia Guru

Re: Our experience of Madrid, El Escorial, Aranjuez, Segovia, Toledo and the San Miguel Festival in Torremolinos. 2016

Postby Miro » Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:33 pm

Spotted myself briefly in one of the scenes from the Romería. Can I claim a share of the royalties? :wave:
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often

"Acquiring a dog may be the only opportunity a human ever has to choose a relative," Mordecai Siegal 1935-2010.

roosta

Postby roosta » Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:48 pm

Thank you, I thought some people may enjoy watching it :-)

roosta

Postby roosta » Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:49 pm

Miro wrote:Spotted myself briefly in one of the scenes from the Romería. Can I claim a share of the royalties? :wave:
Of course :-)

Miro
Andalucia Guru

Postby Miro » Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:57 pm

Perfect. I'll take them in coffee tokens at Vanilla - just let Jamie know! :wave:
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often

"Acquiring a dog may be the only opportunity a human ever has to choose a relative," Mordecai Siegal 1935-2010.