Malaga car hire.

Looking for information on a place in Andalucia or simply asking for advice on somewhere to visit? Post here and someone out there may know the answer.
Manchesteral
Resident

Re: Malaga car hire.

Postby Manchesteral » Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:23 pm

Capitan-Roberto wrote:
Manchesteral wrote:I have over the years, repeatedly sang the praises of Royal car hire, based in Calahonda, they will deliver to the airport,and pick up when you've done, full full fuel policy.
They are a family firm and because they are competing with bigger fish they will always go the extra mile !

Can you post contact details, if not breaking forum rules. Tried searching for them and got either a website selling insurance, or a property rental site that links to Malagacar.com (perhaps this is it?)
Thanks

See enriques post !!

Capitan-Roberto
Tourist

Postby Capitan-Roberto » Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:50 pm

Enrique wrote:Hi,
A quick search throws up.............If you search A.com for Royal Car Hire ....Members have mentioned it over the years......... :idea:

Alquiler de Automóviles - Dirección: El Zoco 20, (29649) Mijas Costa, Málaga - Teléfono: 9529327..

ashtondav
Resident

Postby ashtondav » Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:42 pm

Are you really not allowed to post the website address?

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:29 pm

Hi ashtondav,
My reading over the years is if you DON'T have a Commercial interest in the linked site and it answers a question you're good to go.

Example a Member wrote an e-book and Posted a link to it..........a no no

Also to quote a Mod........

"Please also note that links in your signature to a site in which you have a commercial interest are also not allowed.

Sorry but those are the rules."
UNIX is basically a simple operating system, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.

Flashman
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby Flashman » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:44 pm

just returned to uk having had another good experience with RecordGo. there was a bit of a hard sell on the excess insurance which we always politely decline as we have our own annual policy to cover any excess. otherwise all good. I especially like that (if you ask) they stamp your agreement "car returned undamaged" and that you get an email within 24hrs confirming return of fuel charge (if returned with full tank) and 'release' of 1100euros deposit.

ashtondav
Resident

Postby ashtondav » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:55 pm

Flash, that's good news. They used to have an appalling reputation. Now we just have to wait for the transformation of Goldcar and delpasso. Can't wait for Gus to enlighten us on the latter in the new year.

And I posted the royal website and think my post was pulled. Don't understand as no personal link and in financial incentive!

Return to “Travel, Tourism & Destinations”