Campervan, aires and extended insurance.

Looking for information on a place in Andalucia or simply asking for advice on somewhere to visit? Post here and someone out there may know the answer.
****Talli****

Campervan, aires and extended insurance.

Postby ****Talli**** » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:14 am

:?:
I am looking for suggestions for travel insurance policies that will cover you for an extended trip, perhaps up to three months?

Also, are there any aires on the costa tropical, and which are the better ones?

Could you also point me in the direction of threads about routes from Santander.
Thanking you in anticipation. :P

markwilding
Andalucia Guru

Re: Campervan, aires and extended insurance.

Postby markwilding » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:02 am

From Santander there is more than one way to do it. Down the west side of Spain or going through Madrid, either via Valladolid or Burgos and Bilbao.
If you would like to take the opportunity to visit places like Madrid, Toledo Salamanca on the way down, this will help you decide your route.

ValL
Resident

Postby ValL » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:44 pm

Can't help with insurance, Aires are French not seen anything like them in Spain. Spanish laybys are mostly dire, no services and no shelter. When we did Santander ferry we lived west side of Sevilla so came down Valladolid, Salamanca, Sevilla. From there you could go Granada route.

Terry Tibbs
Resident

Postby Terry Tibbs » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:37 pm

Hi Talli, and welcome to the forum.

Here are a couple of recent threads regarding driving down to Andalucia that you might find interesting:

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=37031
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=37096

I hope that some of the other fine folks here will be able to help with your other questions. Have a great trip!