Airport/breakfast

Looking for information on a place in Andalucia or simply asking for advice on somewhere to visit? Post here and someone out there may know the answer.
Parilla
Resident

Airport/breakfast

Postby Parilla » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:28 pm

Does anyone know if there is a café at AGP, after security clearance, where you can get a simple Spanish breakfast - toasted baguette, oil and tomato.

Don't usually fly at early hours from choice, but had no option the last couple of times, and have another early start to Bratislava in two weeks. Since the airport had its last rebirth, all the old Spanish type cafes seem to have gone and been replaced by the homogenous plastic outlets that could place you in any country in the world.

I get the fact and reluctantly accept that if you want to buy anything airside these days, you have to bleed money, but it would be nice if there was a choice beyond the pap which seems to be all that is on offer. It's not an appropriate time, far too early, for me to take my favourite "travel snack" - corned beef and tomato sauce sandwiches !

Parilla

costakid
Andalucia Guru

Re: Airport/breakfast

Postby costakid » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:09 pm

Nothing typically Spanish but bread and oil shouldn’t be a problem. I would try the one to the left of the pizza place under burger king.