Bus timetable

Looking for information on a place in Andalucia or simply asking for advice on somewhere to visit? Post here and someone out there may know the answer.
Stuasrt

Bus timetable

Postby Stuasrt » Mon Jan 22, 2024 4:37 pm

Hi All. My partner and I need to travel from Jaen to Martos on 28th March and don't have a car. I've googled bus services and it does say there are a number that day using Cambus but I can't find an actual timetable on their website. Does anyone know if there are buses and can you put a link on here to where I can see the timetable? Thanks.

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Re: Bus timetable

Postby Enrique » Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:37 pm

Hi Stuasrt,

came up with this .......................

https://www.cambusautocares.com/images/2022/martos.pdf

FYI..........

I just type.......... Cambus Jaen to Martos in to Google search ........and followed links in Cambus site.
All my best learning experiences start with a problem I need to solve.

Stuasrt

Postby Stuasrt » Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:15 pm

Thanks for that link.

gavilan
Andalucia Guru

Postby gavilan » Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:24 pm

back in the late 90s some swedish friends came to stay in Alcaucin ... they had no car, so needed to travel around by bus ... they asked local people where they could find the bus timetable ... they got blamk looks ..."why do we need a timetable? ... we all know when the bus leaves' !!!

Lavanda
Andalucia Guru

Postby Lavanda » Sat Jan 27, 2024 8:08 am

The other thing, Gavilan, is that although we know, for example, there is a bus that goes from Algeciras to La Corunna (lots of stops and changes of driver) if you want a bus from Jerez de la Frontera to Mérida, Google will draw a blank. You have to put in a start destination and an end one and then pick the stops you want. The system is pants. It is only useful when you understand it but no one does. To get from my village to Córdoba is easy on two buses but it took me days to work it out and that included the help of local Spanish friends. However, bus travel is comfy and cheap in the end.

bradleytr

Postby bradleytr » Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:04 am

Enrique wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:37 pm Hi Stuasrt,

came up with this .......................

https://www.cambusautocares.com/images/2022/martos.pdf

FYI..........

I just type.......... Cambus Jaen to Martos in to Google search ........and followed links in Cambus site. fethiye activities
Thanks for information