Travel time between Estepona and Malaga?

Looking for information on a place in Andalucia or simply asking for advice on somewhere to visit? Post here and someone out there may know the answer.
Veronica

Travel time between Estepona and Malaga?

Postby Veronica » Sat Nov 12, 2005 6:57 pm

can anyone tell me how long the bus journey is between Estepona and Malaga - from memory I would say about an hour? Thanks

poshtotti
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby poshtotti » Sat Nov 12, 2005 8:07 pm

http://www.andalucia.com/travel/airports/malagabus.htm

There is a direct bus to Marbella from Malaga - Non stop, 45 minutes. Marbella is only 15 min from Estepona, so yes, about an hour.

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 12, 2005 8:29 pm

I wouldn't rely on it being less than 1 hour 20 mins depends on how quickly you can connect if you get the bus from Estepona to Marbella, you might have to wait for the connection, although actual travelling time may be only 1 hour, you might have to sit around for a while!!

Veronica

Postby Veronica » Sun Nov 13, 2005 1:37 pm

thanks for your replies. Under the travel section of this website it says that there are buses from Malaga to Estepona. Is that not correct then? Is the bus actually just to Marbella and then you have to get on a different one to Estepona?

ian.wilson
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby ian.wilson » Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:39 am

I`m sure you are correct. The bus from Malaga to Estepona and vica versa is direct. No stopping at any other stations straight down the motorway.
Oh Yes! another day in paradise!

Veronica

Postby Veronica » Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:19 am

Great. Thanks for your help. Veronica :D