JEREZ AIRPORT TO SEVILLA Happy New Year

Looking for information on a place in Andalucia or simply asking for advice on somewhere to visit? Post here and someone out there may know the answer.
andyd
Tourist

JEREZ AIRPORT TO SEVILLA Happy New Year

Postby andyd » Thu Jan 05, 2006 4:02 pm

Hi Would any body be kind enough to let me know approximatly it would take to get from Jerez airport to seville city centre by car, what is the distance in Km or time .....not sure whether to hire a car or get a taxi as we dont want really want to be stuck wih a car we wont need
Many thanks Andy :D
Andy

hillybilly
Andalucia Guru

Postby hillybilly » Thu Jan 05, 2006 4:30 pm

Happy New Year. It's about 100km, 1 hour's drive.

Fletch
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby Fletch » Thu Jan 05, 2006 4:47 pm

An hour is all it takes to get to Seville, but it took us ages to find the centro as after 3 roundabouts, all the signs disappeared!!!
Is it hot here, or is it just me?

lis48
Resident

Postby lis48 » Thu Jan 05, 2006 5:34 pm

If you don't need a car in Seville, personally I would get a taxi from Jerez airport to Jerez train station and then the train to Seville. There is a bus from the airport into town but it is not frequent so I think a taxi would be preferable. Trian service is good and cheap.

Liz Fox
Andalucia.com Amigo

Train Stations in Seville

Postby Liz Fox » Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:03 am

Just to follow on from the previous advice. There are two railway stations in Seville and you would be most central within Seville if you get off the train at San Bernardo.