Transportation / Accomadation UPDATE

Looking for information on a place in Andalucia or simply asking for advice on somewhere to visit? Post here and someone out there may know the answer.
chrisuk
Andalucia.com Amigo

Transportation / Accomadation UPDATE

Postby chrisuk » Tue Jan 24, 2006 9:07 pm

End Feb is a go

Hi all,

End of Febuary'06 is a go, I still have ample space left in my Transit Van and Caravan to carry goods down into the South of Spain (Costa del Sol region) via France and so I thought it would be of some use to someone who is looking for things from the UK, my van is a Ford Transit (Medium size) so it can carry heavy items if needed like a car engine, motorbikes, TVs etc, I was also wondering if it would be worth bringing over food, I would like to hear what you would be interested in

If there is a shortage of certain items let me know, I hear things like Marmite is hard to get hold of as is Bisto and OXO, let me know and I'll possibly bring a supply of it down to where ever, off the beaten track is no problem, there will be a charge for goods to be brought over and it will vary from weight to size etc

If you require further info on anything please do not hesitate to contact me via PM, offers on carrying drugs will result in it being reported to the police and they can trace the e-mail from there on, final contact will be made via phone at a later date or earlier if required,
You can PM or leave a message, hope to hear from you all soon, if a passenger does come forward there will be a charge and you'll need to like dogs, very well mannered and great company
I'll also be looking for accomadation, ideally a house share would be suited, must like dogs, mine are well behaved and always get remarks on nice and clean they are, I have a Black labby and a nutty German Shepard.

Note: Transportation of goods can be furtherdown if required

Cheers
Chris

Sorry for the below sig, its so it can be seen in other posts too.
Last edited by chrisuk on Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:34 pm, edited 6 times in total.

chrisuk
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby chrisuk » Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:50 pm

Confirmed carriage of goods today, upper deck full half way to back, lower deck can still carry other goods, please PM if you require further info