Camino de Santiago

Looking for information on a place in Andalucia or simply asking for advice on somewhere to visit? Post here and someone out there may know the answer.
Deborah
Andalucia.com Amigo

Camino de Santiago

Postby Deborah » Thu Jan 26, 2006 10:59 am

Just in case any of you are interested I am organizing a trip from Malaga to walk the last 120KM of the Camino de Santiago. PM me if you want me to send you the details.

silver
Andalucia Guru

Postby silver » Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:26 pm

Deborah I think if you give out more information..you might get some answers..date..time involved..distance walked daily..accomodation...villages ect
No muerdes la mano que te da de comer.

spanish hopes

Postby spanish hopes » Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:08 pm

And expected costs of course.

Deborah
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby Deborah » Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:17 pm

I did not put those details because it would be advertising. I am advertising the trip in the Sur in English next week. I just wanted to give the people on the message boards a first opportunity. As we are all in Andalucia.
Overnight - Madrid and Leon then on to Sarria to start the walk (1 night Sarria, 1 night Portomarin, 1 night Palais de Rei, 1 night Arzua, 1 night O´Pino. Approx 23km walk per day. 2 nights in Santiago. Other excursions included. Bed, breakfast and dinner, apart from dinner in Madrid. Coach to and from Malaga, Pilgrim credencials. I am going with a max of 26 people.
You will have to contact me for the price as I dont want to abuse...

Deborah
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby Deborah » Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:23 pm

oopps forgot to put the date 9-18 June.