Van Hire

Looking for information on a place in Andalucia or simply asking for advice on somewhere to visit? Post here and someone out there may know the answer.
Susan Davies
Tourist

Van Hire

Postby Susan Davies » Tue Feb 14, 2006 2:41 pm

Has anyone details of a company who hires out self drive vans (to move a small amount of furniture from Mijas to Seville). I have been on the internet but can only find car hire, caravan hire and campervan hire. I will only need it for 1 dayin May and the minimum so far seems to be 3 days.

Thanks for any help - you have been great so far

Sue D

Susan Davies
Tourist

Postby Susan Davies » Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:18 am

Thanks Leonardo - thats certainly 1 to try at €85 per day its a good price, better than the €50 per hour the shop was going to charge for delivery. From Mijas to Seville and back about €200 - 300 minimum! As my place is near Seville it may be better to hire one from there. Thanks again
Sue D

chrisuk
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby chrisuk » Wed Feb 15, 2006 11:55 am

Susan Davies wrote:Thanks Leonardo - thats certainly 1 to try at €85 per day its a good price, better than the €50 per hour the shop was going to charge for delivery. From Mijas to Seville and back about €200 - 300 minimum! As my place is near Seville it may be better to hire one from there. Thanks again
Sue D
150 euros would a really fair price, 200 sounds about right I just worked it out and its 235 k's one way, thats 470 km return, 5 + hours + diesel, so you can hire a van for E85 and bank on using at least 60 liters of diesel, + your time on the road, if you are running a business you loose that too, bank on it costing you at least 400 euros for the day if you do it and run a business, thought I'd point this out to you, BUT you can drastically drop the total and seeing if there's anyone else near you wanting things where your getting your bits, confused.......

ninamh
Andalucia.com Amigo

Atesa

Postby ninamh » Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:57 pm

Try Atesa. I think they have what you are looking for.
http://www.atesa.es/flota_mcarga.asp