Flamenco Classes in Nerja

Looking for information on a place in Andalucia or simply asking for advice on somewhere to visit? Post here and someone out there may know the answer.
emmamac

Flamenco Classes in Nerja

Postby emmamac » Wed Feb 15, 2006 4:56 pm

Hi all,
I am hoping somone can help with information on Flamenco Classes / Schools in Nerja. I have seen an organised holiday but would like to go independent. I can't seem to find anything on the net about schools I could book directly with for a week of classes - can anyone help please?

Thanks!
Emma

frank
Andalucia Guru

Postby frank » Fri Feb 17, 2006 10:14 pm

Flamenco in Nerja - 7 nights

18 Sep - 25 Sep '06

A flamenco holiday in one of Spain's most charming beach resorts in the warm Spanish autumn sun. Enjoy ten hours of Flamenco classes with top teacher Lola Tapia Mendez. Nerja is a lovely beach resort with great charm, winding streets, great boutiques and unspoilt beaches. Soak up the rays of sun at your three star hotel which is just 500 metres from the beach, has an outdoorswimming pool and a lovely cafe terrace with great views. At night enjoy Flamenco shows at local tablaos, delicious dinners out at Spanish Restaurants and some Flamenco juerga with impromptu dancing!
Regards, Frank

No soy residente, simplemente un turista, ¿qué sé yo?