Hotel near málaga airport

Looking for information on a place in Andalucia or simply asking for advice on somewhere to visit? Post here and someone out there may know the answer.
gretch
Resident

Hotel near málaga airport

Postby gretch » Fri Feb 24, 2006 6:25 pm

Can anyone recommend a hotel near to Málaga airport? Nothing too special or touristy, just somewhere to have a meal, then crash out.
I’m collecting my partner on Monday evening, and after a days travelling I thought she might like the option of an overnight stay before tackling the extra three hour journey home from the airport.

Thanks, gretch

brenda
Resident

Postby brenda » Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:42 am

Ibis and Novotel are the only 2 I know really near the airport but not sure whether they have restaurants.. However, just about 10 minutes drive from the airport is Alamos Beach at Torremolinos - just past Parador de Golf - where most of the hotels currently have special offers on.

alisonb
Resident

Postby alisonb » Sat Feb 25, 2006 4:30 pm

We stayed in Novotel near airport recently - not out of choice - 23 hour flight delay. But we found it fine - decent rooms and very good buffet breakfast - including chocolate cake!!
AlisonB

gretch
Resident

Postby gretch » Tue Feb 28, 2006 5:43 pm

Thanks for the replies and PMs. In the end she wanted to come straight home, have a cup of tea from her own tea pot and then crash out in her own bed.
Home sweet home. :D