Wolf Park

Looking for information on a place in Andalucia or simply asking for advice on somewhere to visit? Post here and someone out there may know the answer.
keddyboy
Resident

Wolf Park

Postby keddyboy » Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:24 am

Anybody been to the Wolf Park in Antequera area?? Comments please as I am thinking of taking my grandaughters there in the next few weeks.
Keddyboy
Never do today what you can leave until tomorrow.

hillybilly
Andalucia Guru

Postby hillybilly » Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:32 am

I went there last September and thoroughly enjoyed the visit. The guide was knowledgeable and friendly, wolves of course v interesting. They have a "farm animal" (inc a gorgeous pair of foxes!!) area which may appeal more to younger visitors. Small shop, small cafe. They offer horseriding too.

curatokid
Resident

Postby curatokid » Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:40 am

Allow a couple of hours for the visit, it is well signed and is on the Torcal side of Antequera, the guides have a very good knowledge and will make the tour interesting, they have a web site at lobopark.com. a good time to visit is when the puppies have been born, enquire when that is around springtime.

Faire d'Income
Resident

Postby Faire d'Income » Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:05 pm

The German bloke there will crease you up once he starts up on his theories of inter-breeding, or not as the case may be. According to him, the races should never mix but he does remind you of one of the baddies who used to play the role of SS officers in war films.