gitanos peeing in the street... ?? is it just round here?

Do you have a query on how to get things done in Andalucia, where to find things, who to call? Find out by posting and hear about others experiences.
spanish_lad
Andalucia Guru
Location: Alhaurin el Grande since 99, cartama campo since 2022

gitanos peeing in the street... ?? is it just round here?

Postby spanish_lad » Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:05 pm

just seen a gypsykid pull her skirt up and pee in the corner of the street. is that normal everyhere in spain or just round here? seems everyone does it, the kid a few doors down, his mum owns the bar (with toilet) and a house, presumably with toilet) and he still pees on the tree over the road almost on a daily basis. whats going on round here ?? :(:(:(

annie_d
Resident

Postby annie_d » Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:14 pm

wait till they start pooing!
anyway, anyway, love from me.

spanish_lad
Andalucia Guru

Postby spanish_lad » Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:22 pm

ewwwwww !!!

Alpujarra
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby Alpujarra » Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:44 pm

Gippos are the same the world over!

Marina
Resident

Postby Marina » Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:13 pm

I once saw a guy squatting on a beach about 6 yards from a kiddies play area! Didn't even wipe! :? :shock: :evil:

annie_d
Resident

Postby annie_d » Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:22 pm

Isn't it."pikies, do as you like-ies"
We have lots living near us and they cause no problem except for the actual place they are living, where they wee and poo and dig holes and let animals poo and tap into water and electricity.they don't affect the local community though.

Marina
Resident

Postby Marina » Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:25 pm

I would consider myself affected if they were tapping into supplies paid for by me!

dido72
Resident

Postby dido72 » Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:38 pm

I saw a 3 or 4yr old boy peeing in the middle of a playground, I don't think he was a gypsy and his mum was sat 10 yards away from him and didn't say a word :shock: . My daughters eyes nearly popped out of her head and I grabbed her and said if I ever see you or your brothers doing that..... :twisted:

olive
Andalucia Guru

Postby olive » Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:52 pm

The local bar has a nice clean toilet but most of the locals just pee al fresco. Maybe old habits die hard.

Dealer
Resident

Postby Dealer » Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:00 pm

Alpujarra wrote:Gippos are the same the world over!
What is a Gippo?

Maybe you mistake TOW's (tramps on wheels) with travelers hence your inflammatory remark. As a Bargee who considers our heritage and extended family's more important than gorjous (none travelers) I find your sweeping comment ignorant and narrow minded.
TOW's are of Irish stock they went to the UK as strike breakers during the industrial revolution as the mill owners had to fend off the Luddites. No village or town would let them settle so they traveled around in caravans and are now confused with travelers, these are not Gypsy's.

If you would like me to educated you or anyone else to our life style, extended family's and culture we could meet up sometime if you wish.

Now again what is a Gippo?
"A soul afraid of dying will never live"

spanish hopes
Resident

Postby spanish hopes » Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:19 pm

You are right Dealer, he I believe is referring to the Diddycoys, or tinkers who plague our country.

spanish_lad
Andalucia Guru

Postby spanish_lad » Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:50 pm

well, not in so much of a sense, but this is even worse. these are people that have houses not 100 yards from where they pee, the ones i see are less than 5 yards from their front doors :roll: i really dont get what is wrong with people around here sometimes, its disgusting. alot of them act more like animals than humans, then wonder why nobody likes them :lol:

katy
Andalucia Guru

Postby katy » Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:34 pm

I thought you had all moved out to the promised land to get away from the riff-raff! Could it be that people are prepared to tolerate things here more than they would in the UK?

sick and tired
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby sick and tired » Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:40 pm

i do not know what your problem is a a kid i always peed in the grids just in case when i went in i wasn,t allowed out again,kids arn,t as daft as you think!

Alpujarra
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby Alpujarra » Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:17 pm

Now again what is a Gippo?
Maybe that should be TOW then!

A group of thieving toe-rags who:

Rob and beat up old ladies.

Will give an estimate to tarmac yer drive for 250 quid and then demand 2 grand.

Pitch their caravans just about anywhere, steal electricity and water leaving the obligatory trail of litter and sh*t behind them with the ratepayer picking up the bill for the clean up.

Never pay any tax or contribute to society in a positive way.

Have P.C councils build them diddy camps at the expense of the ratepayer.

Anyway, aren't the honest ones with horse drawn carriages known as Romanies?

annie_d
Resident

Postby annie_d » Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:55 pm

See comment above re: when i said they dont affect the local community. The people are friendly and polite...niosy children, but then, there are lots of them so that is to be expected.
Certainly not troublesome.

Dealer
Resident

Postby Dealer » Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:19 pm

Alpujarra wrote:Anyway, aren't the honest ones with horse drawn carriages known as Romanies?
That's 'Kier Vardo'(horse drawn carriage) and Roma :roll:
"A soul afraid of dying will never live"

hillybilly
Andalucia Guru

Postby hillybilly » Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:30 am

Had never noticed this phenomenon before until last night when we were sitting outside a bar (with toilet facilities!) with several groups of Spanish families with young kids.
One boy just decided to pee up against a tree right next to someone's table (his parents said nowt) and another smaller boy was dangled over a flower bed to pee by his mum right in front of us. Strange when there was a toilet just yards away.

costakid
Andalucia Guru

Postby costakid » Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:49 am

Gippos, dids, pikies, travellers or anything else you like to call them are a pain in the a=== to every honest worker, house owner and local council. they all sign on the dole, never pay tax but drive around in brand new cars and vans.

The tarmac comment is spot on, distraction theft from the old is now mostly committed by pikeys.

The police recently raided a site near Market Harborough in Leicestershire and removed £700 grand in cash, £500 grand in jewelery, and £300 rands worth of vehicles. The family concerned were all on benefit.

This is the norm, they are thieving scum.

katy
Andalucia Guru

Postby katy » Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:26 am

Last week in Granada province the Civil Guard dismantled several camps and sent a total of 57 Rumanians packing. They had to remove 12 tons of rubbish!

I often notice men having a pee at the side of the road when I am driving. Another thing I notice with Spanish men, many have the habit of keeping their hands in their pocket and fiddling :shock: