Defection

Do you have a query on how to get things done in Andalucia, where to find things, who to call? Find out by posting and hear about others experiences.
k
Andalucia.com Amigo

Campo Kenny

Postby k » Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:38 am

Well, all seems at piece for now then , no one won and no one lost :D group hug ...... Rose coloured glasses, Spain, Rose coloured glasses UK.

So ladies, do we gang up on Campokenny who very bravely said along the lines of 'if I would have known it was a woman, I would not have bothered' AND 'was your Tena in the wrong place'... which made me wet my Tena but thanks to kenny, I will save millions of pounds as I now know they don't work so will not buy any more !!

my vote is to allow campo into the group hug but only based on the Tena survey that never really happened.

Kenny, tut, naughty, consider yourself slapped purely based on the fact that you sound like my boss.

spanish hopes
Resident

Postby spanish hopes » Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:52 am

So ladies, do we gang up on Campokenny
Yes, Do It!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm sick and tired of his creeping to women with his brilliant and thoughtful gift ideas, putting the rest of us at a disadvantage from expectant spouses that it will be good to see him get a good kicking from the wimmin he so blatantly smarms to.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Grouser
Resident

Postby Grouser » Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:31 pm

Story on the local news yesterday:
A Lithuanian girl went to Herefordshire a couple of years ago in search of work. There is a lot of casual fruit picking work there and the county has seen a large influx of temporary seasonal workers. Gives the city quite an exotic feel to hear the sound of North and Eastern European languages spoken in streets more used to the Ooh arr sounds of the local accent. After a year or so of casual work and hard saving, she noticed a village shop that had closed down. She got the lease, got her sister over to help her and re-opened it selling local produce and imported goods from home and Poland. The shop has done so well she is opening a second one in Leominster. (Sorry I know this has nothing to do with Andalusia but it has everything to do with the positive aspects of the free movement of people within Europe.)
Jake I told my son I had been accused of being a Pseudo Intellectual. He laughed and reckoned that actually Dad the B*stard suits me much better.
Grouser

j4mes
Andalucia.com Amigo

Re: Defection

Postby j4mes » Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:32 pm

pirate wrote:Soon the population of the uk will be 75million, of which 40per cent will be non white.

I wonder just how long before the population of the Uk is 100 percent non white?
It won't.....there'll be a revolution first!

RichardCoeurdeLion
Andalucia Guru

Postby RichardCoeurdeLion » Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:17 pm

I saw that item, Grouser. Midlands Today. Good luck to them.

JAKE M
Resident

Postby JAKE M » Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:43 pm

Grouser wrote:Story on the local news yesterday:
Jake I told my son I had been accused of being a Pseudo Intellectual. He laughed and reckoned that actually Dad the B*stard suits me much better.
Grouser, your son is a very well brought up and intelligent lad :D :D
There is no such thing as gravity-Earth sucks

bob
Resident

Postby bob » Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:43 pm

I’ve noticed that many posters don’t know the definitions of many of the words they use - or they wouldn’t use them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pseudointellectual

JAKE M
Resident

Postby JAKE M » Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:02 pm

perhaps you misunderstand the link on pseudointellectuals.
It is exactly as it says on the tin!. my usage was correct albeit with tongue in cheek. :D

bob
Resident

Postby bob » Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:10 pm

Doubt it.

JAKE M
Resident

Postby JAKE M » Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:06 pm

I don't, that's the important thing.

wendyakemp
Resident

Postby wendyakemp » Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:48 pm

Back to the race subject, didn't they sing about a 'melting pot' in the 70's, .....not quite there yet !!!!! less sunburn though, and melanoma.!!!
(more sicklecell and aids though).

spanish hopes
Resident

Postby spanish hopes » Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:29 am

didn't they sing about a 'melting pot' in the 70's
Blue Mink.

more sicklecell and aids though.
Sickle cell anaemia doesn't affect your white aryan races and aids is as much caused by white's as coloureds.

Rotten Johnny

Postby Rotten Johnny » Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:59 pm

Of the 35,000,000 people diagnosed with H I V worldwide 28,000,000 of them live in sub Saharan Africa.

spanish hopes
Resident

Postby spanish hopes » Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:08 pm

Yawn! retro yawn!

Rotten Johnny

Postby Rotten Johnny » Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:08 pm

I was just pointing out the error in your statement, there's no need to be offensive.

spanish hopes
Resident

Postby spanish hopes » Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:16 pm

Of the 35,000,000 people diagnosed with H I V worldwide 28,000,000 of them live in sub Saharan Africa.

Of the 5623 members on this forum 6 don't know about your multi ID's, 6 enjoy pointing them out and 5500 couldn't give a monkeys about them.
The other 111 are your multi ID's.
:roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
It's amazing what you can make statistics prove if you aren't too bothered about being accurate.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rotten Johnny

Postby Rotten Johnny » Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:38 am

I don't want to enter a debate with you regarding statistics, I think I'll trust what the world health organisation, if they say Southern Africa is the centre of 80% of the worlds aids problem tyhen that's good enough for me.
As for your other remarks it's well known that you have a history of labelling people as multi id'ers so I'll just laugh that one off, have a nice sunday :wink:

frank
Andalucia Guru

Postby frank » Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:19 am

Rotten Johnny wrote: As for your other remarks it's well known that you have a history of labelling people as multi id'ers so I'll just laugh that one off, have a nice sunday :wink:
I've never been quite able to follow all this obsession with multi id's either. Not sure why people would want to do it (unless they have been banned), or indeed why it is of such interest to some. Personally, if someone has a hundred alternative id's, it would be of no interest to me. Fortunately, it's not as bad as it used to be, when a small number went around accusing each other of having different id's. :(
Regards, Frank

No soy residente, simplemente un turista, ¿qué sé yo?

Rotten Johnny

Postby Rotten Johnny » Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:46 am

Hear, hear Frank,, sound words 8)

costapacket
Resident

Postby costapacket » Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:20 pm

Surely it's Admins job to use there back room facilities to clear out any multi id's to ensure the credibility of the forum and stop these accusations that pop up from time to time.