Defection

Do you have a query on how to get things done in Andalucia, where to find things, who to call? Find out by posting and hear about others experiences.
costapacket
Resident

Postby costapacket » Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:47 am

Definately not menacing. How could that be?
I've only ever known two occasions (on other forums) where someone has rejoined with another ID. On both occasions it was to be nasty to other forum member/s without tarnishing the image of their original well established and respected ID.

anyroads
Andalucia Guru

Postby anyroads » Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:52 am

Frank said.....

"On the news today, we now have two prisons specially dedicated to immigrants, to house 400-500 of the 11,000 currently in UK prisons."

Maybe this says something ?

anyroads

Pulpo

Postby Pulpo » Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:15 am

costapacket wrote: Did you really mean to say that??
Yes, because that's how I read the posting style of several members, simply here to 'live it large' and continuing the stereotyping of Brits abroad - in fact, the very whinging poms that the thread starter began criticizing I believe.

Rotten Johnny

Postby Rotten Johnny » Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:35 am

Spanish hopes, first let me clear up any misunderstanding between us , I don't care who or what you are and your posts make little or no impression on me, the only time I respond is when you become offensive and go into your character assassination mode which normally goes along the lines of Trolls, fools multiple ider's etc,like I said on an earlier post I will laugh at your accusations (as I and practically everyone else here does), most of the time.

However your last, self praising post has got my attention, I wonder how you feel about becoming a worldwide hereo, could you handle fame?
regarding your self praising comments regarding your detective skills (you're not given to self criticism are you) I have decided to bring your presence to the attention of the Portuguese police who will no doubt fall over themselves to exploit your undoubted detection skills, on the other hand there is a world of difference between sitting at a computer terminal and telling everyone (well almost) that each one of them (depending on who's turn it is this week) is a multi ider and actually offering up some proof, and as other posters have said who gives a flying f**k anyway, only you apparently.
To set the record straight I do have another ID on Manilva life, as do you, remember IBBAS, so I suppose we are both multi ider's aren't we!!!
Please be prepared to move to Portugal at a moments notice as I feel sure your skills (don't forget the deerstalker and magnifying glass) will be sought after within a short space of time :wink:

spanish hopes
Resident

Postby spanish hopes » Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:43 pm

SH said
Once he is outed I prefer to just YAAAAAWN at him/her as this does wind him/her up.
YAAAAAAAAAWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Megan
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby Megan » Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:41 pm

annie_d wrote:I don't understand the anger and furore surrounding the notion that some people may "multi id". Does it matter?/make a difference?
Annie, if you became PM 'friends' with people on a forum and then later discovered that 2 or even 3 or more of your PM 'friends' were in fact the same person passing themselves off as different people, would that not bother you? Would you feel the same way about multi ids then?

Incidentally, I think that there is a big difference between a person using a different forum name if they belong to more than one forum and a person having multi ids on the same forum.

And whether multi ids are set up for malicious intent or for 'fun', I think that people who feel the need to have multi ids are pathetic individuals, regardless of the posting style/input of their 'creations' .
Meg - Sunny by nature

spanish hopes
Resident

Postby spanish hopes » Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:01 pm

Thanks megan, at last the voice of reason. Of course you do know that you will now be accused of being me. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

princess peach
Andalucia Guru

Postby princess peach » Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:48 pm

Rotten Johnny said:
that each one of them (depending on who's turn it is this week) is a multi ider and actually offering up some proof, and as other posters have said who gives a flying f**k anyway
I will totally agree with you R-Johnny,its all rather boring...so boring infact..he/she/it(as they normally put it)is actually yawning him/her/its self to sleep!

I seem to remember S-Hopes also pm ing me when all the carry on was happening ref:passports,and informing me who had multi ids etc etc.. ..blah blah..
Then all of a sudden,i get accused of also having another id!!!
S-Hopes is extemely paranoid,and thinks we all havnt got anything better to do all day,than plot against everyone else....please-this is a forum for people who have questions,and sometimes a laugh,i have learned a great deal on here over the last few weeks,but as i have found in real life-there is always one rotten apple in the basket,that continues to spoil things.
Like you said in your post..."who gives a flying f**k anyway"...go ahead Spanish hopes ,and yawn yourself to sleep,god knows we are all getting bored with you!
Put your energy into being helpful instead of ruining everyones posts!

spanish hopes
Resident

Postby spanish hopes » Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:36 pm

I seem to remember S-Hopes also pm ing me when all the carry on was happening ref:passports,and informing me who had multi ids etc etc.. ..blah blah..
Indeed I did, as did my wife. We offered support and true to form as we suspected you quoted the PM's and thanked us both for contacting you on the open forum.
Unfortunately in your confusion, you were signed in as your alter-ego at the time which confirmed our thoughts. You really do need to invent yourself as a PA to keep your ID's in order.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think that in your case that rotten apple is more of a plum.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: