Spanish TV Programmes

Do you have a query on how to get things done in Andalucia, where to find things, who to call? Find out by posting and hear about others experiences.
rt21
Andalucia.com Amigo

Spanish TV Programmes

Postby rt21 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:03 am

Does anyone know of any on line Spanish TV programmes with spanish sub titles. If you do can you please give me details of the link

many thanks

Richard

Julie
Andalucia Guru

Re: Spanish TV Programmes

Postby Julie » Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:45 am

Hi Richard

If you are in Spain you can use the free to air TV for Spanish Tv, and if you are in the uk you can put a dish up and use satellite, astra 1, but you need to put a block LNB on or you will only receive tvei and 24 hrs, some tv progs are on internet, but not sure you will get subtitles as you can on the TV.
No soporto ver la casa sucia, ahora mismo me levanto y apago la luz.

rt21
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby rt21 » Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:07 pm

Hi Julie

many thanks for your response

As I am based in the UK with a sky satellite dish I shall have a go at searching through the non sky channels, The last time I tried doing this I hit a technical snag but I shall have another go

Richard

anyroads
Andalucia Guru

Postby anyroads » Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:53 pm

As someone who visits Spain a number of times a year, I was surprised that an English neighbour of 3 years did not have Spanish TV. The reason ? "It's rubbish". Whatever happened to "when in Rome etc " ?

anyroads

Liz Fox
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby Liz Fox » Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:50 am

You can't watch the TV but some of the TV websites are quite good - you can watch individual reports.
http://www.rtve.es/television/
http://www.canalsur.es/portal_rtva/web/ ... television
there's also Antena3, Cuatro, Telecinco and La Sexta - I'm sure you can look for yourself. I only found them doing a Google search.

I haven't searched the websites much cos I watch the TV. But I've just spotted that you can watch Canal Sur direct. This is the webpage - http://www.radiotelevisionandalucia.es/ ... adaDirecto

but if you look on the main page, on the right it says Directo Television and Radio. A really good programme on is Andaluces Por El Mundo and Españoles por el Mundo.

I know that you can listen to Spanish Radio stations on t'internet cos I've done that in the past.

Julie
Andalucia Guru

Postby Julie » Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:02 am

Hi Richard

You have to have a seperate sat dish and a monoblock lnb, in order to get enough channels, that gives you astra1 and hotbird together giving you the channels available, with a single lnb you would only get TVEI and 24 bit boring after a while !
No soporto ver la casa sucia, ahora mismo me levanto y apago la luz.