Looking for an Venue for a Family 70th party Estepona region

Do you have a query on how to get things done in Andalucia, where to find things, who to call? Find out by posting and hear about others experiences.
bkeo1
Andalucia.com Amigo

Looking for an Venue for a Family 70th party Estepona region

Postby bkeo1 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:22 pm

Hi There,
Just hoping someone out there can help me. It’s my dad’s 70th Birthday early August and all of my family are over in Spain to celebrate!!

We’re looking for a good, recommended venue in or around Estepona (we’re based around the port). There are approx 23/24 people in total (including 9 children). We were originally thinking of booking out a restaurant in the area.... Then we look at perhaps a hotel..... As the celebrations are going to be in Spain (and we’re from Ireland) we’d really like to do something outdoors and with a view....

At this stage we’d been looking at a dinner party but could even look at finger food or tapas or whatever....

Has anyone out there been to anything original or different that might suit? Or could anyone recommend anywhere that would be suitable for this type of event in the region??? All suggestions greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks in advance.....

B