Endesa online recognises me but not my contract!

Do you have a query on how to get things done in Andalucia, where to find things, who to call? Find out by posting and hear about others experiences.
teralin
Resident

Endesa online recognises me but not my contract!

Postby teralin » Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:17 pm

After many years of chugging along with Endesa with no serious problems to speak of, suddenly, when I log on onto their online site, (where usually see all of my bills) I am getting the message "No contract is associated to your user name at this time." I tried to re-add my contract to my user name and I received an automatic email saying that I am not the owner of this contract and therefore cannot change it.

Very frustrating. I noticed that Endesa is promoting a new Online Office website, has anyone else had the same problem this month?

gerryh
Andalucia Guru

Re: Endesa online recognises me but not my contract!

Postby gerryh » Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:34 pm

teralin wrote:.. has anyone else had the same problem this month?
Just had a look around different parts of the site, all appears to be working OK for me.
Cheers
Gerry
Gerry Harris

Mowser
Andalucia Guru

Postby Mowser » Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:20 pm

Teralin

I get the same message. No problem for years and now the contracts have disappeared. I contacted them last week to ask them re-instate the contracts..... still waiting.
Dave

teralin
Resident

Postby teralin » Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:38 am

Mowser, at least it looks like it may be THEIR problem and not just mine - strength in numbers!!

I have also emailed customer service to find out what's happening. Perhaps you could post on this site if you get a response and I will do the same.

teralin
Resident

Postby teralin » Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:53 pm

Now they won't allow me to log on to my account - user name or password not recognised. I requested a new password and it doesn't recognise that either!!

teralin
Resident

Postby teralin » Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:28 am

Mowser

Have you heard anything back yet from Endesa? I have emailed them twice now and heard absolutely nothing.

I can now log into my account but still no bills to view.

Regards

Mowser
Andalucia Guru

Postby Mowser » Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:57 pm

Just back from 5 weeks in the UK. Nothing from Endesa.
Dave

fyfin
Resident

Postby fyfin » Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:14 pm

Just had a try and logged in OK as normal. The only gripe I have is that they have estimated the last 3 readings when we weren't here and when I emailed them they said I could supply a reading if I wished. The problem is that I have no access to the meter it's in a service room which is locked. In fact I must ask our President whether I can see the water and electric meters as I have no idea if I am being charged correctly or not. Although from previous patterns it looks right.
A man likes his wife to be just clever enough to appreciate his cleverness, and just stupid enough to admire it

baynigg
Tourist

Postby baynigg » Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:27 pm

I am having the same problem and searched on here for advice. I have used the Endesa online system for 2 years without a hitch but now my contract has disappeared. Has anyone had any luck sorting this out yet?

jukim
Resident

Postby jukim » Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:32 pm

For August they "estimated" that we'd used 0 units of electricity, in spite of the fact that I'd put in a reading as always on the website. Now I see for September they've estimated again, lower than the figure I'd put in the end of September too so not sure what's going on there. They used to read the meter every month but obviously haven't been for at least two months and keep ignoring my input, even though they acknowledge that I've done it :wtf:

fyfin
Resident

Postby fyfin » Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:33 pm

Well, my contract had disappeared as well having been using it quite successfully for 6 months or so. Anyway, not being one to give up I added a new contract to initiate soime response and they replied asking for NIE details etc (which, of course they had already). I was then able to email back attaching a pdf of the last bill and their last email "Your latest e-bill dated 17 Sep 2012 for 52,76 € for your contract 10515850184 is now available. View bill.
Remember that your e-bill with its digital signature replaces the paper copy of your bill and has the same legal force. " And just for good measure a copy of my NIE.

I then got a reply
"Estimado cliente:
Nos complace comunicarle que su solicitud de "agregar contrato" ha sido gestionada con éxito. En los próximos días, podrá comprobar las modificaciones en nuestra Oficina Online.
Muchas gracias por confiar en nosotros" which I think means they have ignored the problem that I was explaining about and have just added a new contract. HOWEVER, when I logged on today, everything is as it was before and I can see all the old bills etc so my suspicion is that they have changed their website and lost a lot of customers' contracts in the process and are only fixing it when contacted.

Hope this helps someone.
A man likes his wife to be just clever enough to appreciate his cleverness, and just stupid enough to admire it

baynigg
Tourist

Postby baynigg » Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:17 pm

I went through the same process yesterday of sending a copy of my NIE, ( I don't have my last bill as I have always printed them off on line). They replied immediately saying they would process it but nothing has changed today.

Mowser
Andalucia Guru

Postby Mowser » Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:47 pm

I have now received 4 replies from Endesa. The first three said they had received my petition successfully. The 4th one said they have no knowledge of my contracts.

:sick:
Dave

fyfin
Resident

Postby fyfin » Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:51 pm

Baynigg, I thought I had the same problem but curiously the link on the email they sent me still worked and I could see my last bill, otherwise I would have no detail as I had never printed them off before. I have printed the last one now!!

teralin
Resident

Postby teralin » Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:40 am

I finally received an email from their customer services that the problem was fixed and I could now view my bills online. I tried and I couldn't so I complained again. A few days later they told me that I could now view my bills online - I tried and I could so my problem is solved for now.

It's obvious to me that they are making changes somewhere along the line and things have messed up. They know about the problems and are gradually but slowly putting things right. Keep banging on at them, and if you complain in English, make it is simple so they can understand.

baynigg
Tourist

Postby baynigg » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:05 pm

Fyfin

Unfortunately I stopped receiving emails about my bill a couple of months ago so haven't been able to access it that way either. Wish I hadn't deleted the old one now.

baynigg
Tourist

Postby baynigg » Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:08 pm

Wow, it's back and with an email apologising!!

fyfin
Resident

Postby fyfin » Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:04 pm

teralin wrote:I finally received an email from their customer services that the problem was fixed and I could now view my bills online. I tried and I couldn't so I complained again. A few days later they told me that I could now view my bills online - I tried and I could so my problem is solved for now.

It's obvious to me that they are making changes somewhere along the line and things have messed up. They know about the problems and are gradually but slowly putting things right. Keep banging on at them, and if you complain in English, make it is simple so they can understand.
I agree, and it looks like anyone who contacts them is getting sorted. All working for me now as well.