Comments and queries re FAQ for Non-resident income tax

Do you have a query on how to get things done in Andalucia, where to find things, who to call? Find out by posting and hear about others experiences.
Beachcomber
Andalucia Guru

Re: Comments and queries re FAQ for Non-resident income tax

Postby Beachcomber » Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:51 pm

There has been a problem with later versions of Firefox on Windows. Were you able to import and/or save your date using 48.0.2?

Unfortunately many AEAT forms rely heavily on Java and I am sure there will come a day when they will not work with any up to date browser. I keep an old version of Firefox Lite just in case it suddenly stops working with Pale Moon.
Let's go Brandon!

fgton

Postby fgton » Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:14 pm

Yes - able to both save the PDF generated and import data from the previous submission and modify it ( I have 5 to submit).

Thanks again for a great resource

Fox Lodge
Tourist

Postby Fox Lodge » Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:47 pm

Hi
I am new to the forum and have joined as I think I will need to help to submit the IRNR tax for a property purchased in Spain in June 2015.

I hope someone can help point me into the direction for English instructions on how to create a digital signature for the AEAT office electronically from England and to find some easy to follow instructions on how to complete the 210 Form once I have the digital signature set up.

Many thanks
Fox Lodge

Beachcomber
Andalucia Guru

Postby Beachcomber » Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:11 pm

How to obtain digital signature here:

viewtopic.php?f=42&t=27571

and instructions for completing form 210 here:

viewtopic.php?f=42&t=27897

You will not be able to complete the procedure for obtaining the digital certificate from the UK as you need to physically confirm your identity at a designated office. You may be able to do this at the Spanish consulate in London.
Let's go Brandon!

Fox Lodge
Tourist

Postby Fox Lodge » Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:26 pm

Many thanks

I really appreciate the last comment as I was getting conflicting advice on the digital signature - which is clear now.

Would anyone know if there was a Spanish consulate in either Liverpool or Manchester - save a trip to London

gerryh
Andalucia Guru

Postby gerryh » Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:38 pm

Read https://spain.visahq.co.uk/embassy/united-kingdom/ and all will be revelled.
Cheers
Gerry
Gerry Harris

Beachcomber
Andalucia Guru

Postby Beachcomber » Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:42 pm

I think the only other one is in Edinburgh. The Manchester one closed in 2011.
Let's go Brandon!

Fox Lodge
Tourist

Postby Fox Lodge » Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:01 am

I am trying to complete my 210 form and have come up with a list of errors which appear to be linked to my calculation (box 22). I've taken the CV from my 2016 IBI bill as I believe the IBI rate was updated in 2015 - is that approach correct?

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:25 am

Hi Fox Lodge,

You would normally use the CV from 2015 IBI, using the 2016 updated one means you may pay a little more than needed......... :?:

The main errors thrown up ..............on English version of Form 210

Type of tax rate IRNR Law (%) Box 21...........is 19,50 for 2015

Period Year should be 2015 and Accrual date 31/12/2015

Would help if you Posted the Error messages

Beachcomber will be along with some ideas...........if you Post more info................. :idea:
All my best learning experiences start with a problem I need to solve.

Fox Lodge
Tourist

Postby Fox Lodge » Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:37 am

:thumbup: I've realised what I had done wrong I'd not split the taxable base between my husband and I, so all sorted now. Big thanks for notes made it so much easier :-)

Fox Lodge
Tourist

Postby Fox Lodge » Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:40 am

I've done for forms, validated them and saved them on a pen drive.

Would I be able to redo the forms using the CV rate from the 2015 IBI tax bill and just submit that form for payment?

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:47 am

Hi Fox Lodge,
First thing to do on your next visit is to get a Digital Signature (See NOTE below)............useful for checking that payments have been received at AEAT.

What details they hold on your ID.....

Speeding fines at DGT............... :oops:

etc

ADDED.........just seen your post

If you have not done an on line payment you can generate as many Form 210 as you like, the only one that counts is the one you take to the Bank and Pay

Also Save your Data from the Final go at the Form so you can Import the Data next year and just change the Dates and Rates.

NOTE .
From a post by El Cid.............

I see no reason why not. Non residents still need access to many of the government departments that use Cl@ve PIN

registration details here http://clave.gob.es/clave_Home/registro ... rarme.html
Last edited by Enrique on Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
All my best learning experiences start with a problem I need to solve.

Fox Lodge
Tourist

Postby Fox Lodge » Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:52 am

Thanks for the advice I shall redo them with the correct amounts. I was too late to sort out the digital signature for this year but will definitely look into it for next year.
Your advice is much appreciated

nevillewillmott
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby nevillewillmott » Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:06 pm

angryminion wrote:Fantastic guide on completing the 210 and what an excellent site. It's become my first port of call for most of my information-seeking.

One thing I can't find and could do with some help with is regarding the submission of the 210 to the Agencia Tributaria. The guide was foolproof.. unfortunately not sleepy-foolproof. Long story short, I've got multiple 210 submissions with different amounts. The last one being the correct one. All were submitted using my digital cert and with DD details for my bank account.

Question is, how can I delete the two incorrect submissions? Hunted high and low on the AT site but can't find the right info. Has anyone here been in a similar situation? I was hoping they overwrote but it looks not to be the case. Any help and advice on how to proceed would be greatly appreciated.

Hi

To supplement the info' you have already been given, something similar happened to me. Despite letters and emails to AT, I could not prevent the overpayments coming out of my Spanish bank account at the end of the tax year

Using the Agencia Tributaria website you can make an appointment at your local AT office (or one in a picturesque town of your choice). I took along evidence of the overpayments and the tax official could not have been more helpful. He had some English, which together with my Spanish got the job done. Within a few days my bank account was credited with the overpayments. Unfortunately, on the way back I received a speeding ticket which was more than the overpayment!

nevillewillmott
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby nevillewillmott » Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:33 pm

Hi

I notice that from 2015 to 2016 my Valor Catastral increased 10%. Am I right in thinking that when calculating Renta Imputada for 2015(for Modelo 210) I should use the 2015 Valor Catastral?

Dandole anticipadas gracias

Beachcomber
Andalucia Guru

Postby Beachcomber » Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:36 pm

Yes.
Let's go Brandon!

nevillewillmott
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby nevillewillmott » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:43 pm

Hi

Has anyone else experienced this?

I completed Modelo 210 for 2015 online using my Certificado Electronico and the information on Modelo 210 is indeed registered with AT (I have various reference numbers and it can be viewed on AT Sede Electronica)

Problem is, although I did this on 30-11-16, it has still not appeared as 'En tramitacion'. As I recall, last year it was being processed after a 6/7 days and awaiting payment. Anybody else in this situation?

In saludo cordial

Beachcomber
Andalucia Guru

Postby Beachcomber » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:50 pm

Do you mean that you have checked the status of your declaration here:

https://www1.agenciatributaria.gob.es/e ... cn00c.html

or here:

https://www1.agenciatributaria.gob.es/e ... 210ci.html

I was under the impression that they did not process the payment until the end of the year regardless of when it was submitted. Did you, perhaps, submit it a little later last year?
Let's go Brandon!

nevillewillmott
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby nevillewillmott » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:05 pm

Hi Beachcomber

Yes. Evidence that my completed Modelo 210 for 2015 is in the AT system is available from both of your links

What slightly worries me is that when you click on 'Mis Expedientes' on the AT Sede Electronica website, then authorise the use of your electronic signature you see the message 'No existen expedientes para esta vista' under the 'En tramitacion' heading

I am sure that last year the amount due could be seen under the 'En tramitacion' heading, awaiting payment at the end of December

My interpretation of this is that my Modelo 210 details for 2015 are in the AT system but have not been actioned yet. I guess I will have to wait until the end of December to see it my payment is debited to my bank account

Once again, many thanks for your invaluable advice

Beachcomber
Andalucia Guru

Postby Beachcomber » Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:37 am

If there was an entry under 'Mis Expedientes' for last year it would still be there. I have checked my own situation under this section and, although returns for previous years are shown, there is no entry for 2015 under this section. However, it is shown under 'Consultar declaraciones presentadas' and they took the amount of tax due on 30th June.

Maybe they have changed things around. As long as you have a 'Número de Expediente' and/or a 'Código Seguro de Verificación as well as an entry under 'Consultar declaraciones presentadas' I think you can assume that all is in order.

You could also check here:

https://www1.agenciatributaria.gob.es/w ... /DomQueryN

To see if it has been presented to the bank for delayed payment.
Let's go Brandon!