Second hand / antique furniture shop/fleamarket

Do you have a query on how to get things done in Andalucia, where to find things, who to call? Find out by posting and hear about others experiences.
ValL
Resident

Second hand / antique furniture shop/fleamarket

Postby ValL » Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:12 pm

My apologies for asking this question, I am useless with these forum search buttons ! never seem get ay response to my queries.

Anyway sometime ago there was mention of a good second hand/antique type shop or market which I seem to think may have been possible from the Orgiva area ?

If anyone knows of it or can direct me to where I might find the info I would much appreciate it.

I am looking for interesting, usual, small items, table top size and picture frames that I can alter, wood is good but open to other materials.

Thank you.

pilgrim2
Resident

Re: Second hand / antique furniture shop/fleamarket

Postby pilgrim2 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:34 pm

I imagine not much use to you now Val, but for this kind of thing I go to the Charco de la Pava Sunday market in Sevilla. Especially good for picture frames.

littleeak
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby littleeak » Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:49 pm

Both Almuñécar & Nerja have a Sunday Market selling second hand items.

ValL
Resident

Postby ValL » Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:39 pm

pilgrim2 wrote:I imagine not much use to you now Val, but for this kind of thing I go to the Charco de la Pava Sunday market in Sevilla. Especially good for picture frames.

Hi :wave: I had forgotten about that one thanks ! I might convince a friend to go hahahahaha

ValL
Resident

Postby ValL » Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:39 pm

littleeak wrote:Both Almuñécar & Nerja have a Sunday Market selling second hand items.
Thanks for that will look at distances for them.