Injunction to stay away from family and village

Do you have a query on how to get things done in Andalucia, where to find things, who to call? Find out by posting and hear about others experiences.
gavilan
Andalucia Guru

Injunction to stay away from family and village

Postby gavilan » Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:06 pm

The family who used to own this mill, also own the adjacent avocado orchard. Their farm house is way up on the mountainside. The son who now works these areas is a difficult and unpredictable man not well liked by local people around here. I had not seen Manolo for months and the avocados look ready for picking. I asked my Spanish friend if she knew anything of the whereabouts of this man. She told me he had been banned from his family home and his village because he beat his wife and children once too often. He has to live now in land/property that the family also own, some 25km distant. What interests me is that he wasn't taken to the court in Malaga but some local ordinance seems to have been invoked. Does anyone know anything about this and what it might be called?

swerve
Resident

Re: Injunction to stay away from family and village

Postby swerve » Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:09 pm

Justice
It always seems imposible until its done. Nelson Mandela

pete_l
Resident

Postby pete_l » Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:12 pm

swerve wrote:Justice
:thumbup:

However I think the OP was asking about a legal process as opposed to a just one.

gavilan
Andalucia Guru

Postby gavilan » Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:45 pm

Well, I would hope that the (local) legal process was a just one. In this case it would seem so. Although I heard of an instance (this of several years ago) when a young woman in the same village lost her job and the then mayor refused to sign her paper for unemployment benefit as she had not voted for him.