PIZARRA AREA NEW TAX

Do you have a query on how to get things done in Andalucia, where to find things, who to call? Find out by posting and hear about others experiences.
jaycecampo
Andalucia.com Amigo

PIZARRA AREA NEW TAX

Postby jaycecampo » Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:25 pm

I have heard there is a man going around on a bicycle (in the campo) taking photographs of houses and that there is going to be a 60 euro tax per house, per year !!! Anyone heard this ???

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Re: PIZARRA AREA NEW TAX

Postby Enrique » Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:39 pm

Hi jaycecampo,
Why would the town hall waste the time when they have detailed information of the plots already :?:

I take it you pay IBI ,so they could just up that.........

Man on bicycle........not the normal mode of transport for Ayuntamiento personal inspecting the Campo.
All my best learning experiences start with a problem I need to solve.

jaycecampo
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby jaycecampo » Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:25 pm

Enrique,
No it's true a not close neighbour told me this morning. Yes we pay IBI etc etc, maybe it's because he has a wooden house and although the council know it's there they say they can't charge him IBI so maybe he's got a bit muddled and it's only for houses in his situation, though he did say they had been to other houses....we shall wait and see.

Free at Last
Resident

Postby Free at Last » Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:00 pm

http://www.idealista.com/news/inmobilia ... ciudadanos

I wonder if it could be something to do with this scheme, which is running between 2013-2016 and offering owners of houses with unregistered extensions, etc. the opportunity to regularise them for a payment of €60? If so, it won't be an annual payment, just a one-off, and it won't apply only to your area.

masterob
Andalucia Guru

Postby masterob » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:24 pm

Don't know about Pizzara but here in Alora we were visited a couple of weeks ago by a man in a 4x4 who was from the Catastro checking their records. We were on our way out so, apart from checking his ID we asked no questions. With hindsight we should have done! Our property is legal and fully registered so hopefully we have nothing to worry about. Ignorance can be bliss.

jaycecampo
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby jaycecampo » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:03 pm

Update....Another person has mentioned about the guy on the bicycle, another wooden house, he was confronted by the owner who asked for ID, which he wouldn't provide and quickly went. He was in the trees taking photographs of the house. Sounds like some sort of scam, maybe potential burglar.
So keep an eye out for 'man on bicycle' !!

jogger
Resident

Postby jogger » Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:01 am

Next tine you see him, you should photograph him.

oliveview01
Andalucia Guru

Postby oliveview01 » Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:17 am

The houses in the campo here have had aerial photos taken, our IBI went up and a 60€ charge.