Aerial photos

Do you have a query on how to get things done in Andalucia, where to find things, who to call? Find out by posting and hear about others experiences.
El Cid
Andalucia Guru

Aerial photos

Postby El Cid » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:37 pm

For some time I have wanted to get some decent photos of our house from a higher perspective than is possible with a hand held camera. I looked at aerial photo options a few years back and thought the expense was not justified - somewhere around €500 for only a few angles (using a tethered balloon with a camera attached).

Since then there are now pro quality drones with HD cameras attached for a sensible price. I found an English guy who uses one professionally to take photos of your house. I now have about 30 really good shots from various angles. The problem we have is that the house was built looking out over a valley and it is impossible to get a camera within about 2km of it from that angle.

He charges €70 for a session and as a couple of neighbours wanted the same we got a very good discount so it cost us just over €50 each.

So if you are interested, this is his website http://www.aerialphotos.website/

By the way, this is not an advertisement, it is a personal recommendation which forum rules allow.

Sid