Carrefour El Cub Card Question

Do you have a query on how to get things done in Andalucia, where to find things, who to call? Find out by posting and hear about others experiences.
telboy
Resident

Carrefour El Cub Card Question

Postby telboy » Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:38 pm

Am I right in saying that purchasing domestic electrical white goods is not part of the bonus scheme added as points to Carrefours El Club Card? It's just that my wife ordered a washing machine from Carrefour Online, she enquired at our nearest store (Lucena) about how she should obtain the points for the purchase, she was told 'there are no points on elecrico domesticos'. She is sure that when we purchased our TV from the store a year ago the points were allocated, unless this was a one off Special Offer.

By the way, delivery was supposed to be 3 working days, we were told be email it would be delivered this Monday between 9am and 3pm (waited in all day), it didn't happen. We telephoned Carrefour online Tuesday they said it will now be delivered Friday again between 9am and 3pm. It is now 2.45pm on Friday still no delivery - Brilliant Service!!

terry

Wicksey
Andalucia Guru

Re: Carrefour El Cub Card Question

Postby Wicksey » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:38 pm

Yes I got points when I bought a TV earlier this year but I don't think a TV is electrodomesticos, which I think are more like what we would call white goods, so perhaps there aren't points on those.