Decent jewellers

Do you have a query on how to get things done in Andalucia, where to find things, who to call? Find out by posting and hear about others experiences.
olive
Andalucia Guru

Decent jewellers

Postby olive » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:30 pm

Don't mind travelling. I am looking for a jeweller that can provide a matching length and size gold curb chain and also do some alterations to a ring. ( replace a lost stone with the one from the centre and put a diamond in its place in the centre). Our local jeweller says they would have to send it away and don't have the chain I require. In the Uk , I would have gone to the jewellery quarter in Birmingham for a good outcome.

Is there anywhere similar here in Southern Spain or a shop with good stock levels and onsite expertise?

katy
Andalucia Guru

Re: Decent jewellers

Postby katy » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:49 pm

This was recommended to me when I lost a stone in a bracelet and they did a very good match. Was a few years ago and I don't know how they compare on price. I imagine it could be cheaper in UK. due to Gibraltar being a cruise port but who knows.

https://www.essardasgroup.com/client-service

costakid
Andalucia Guru

Postby costakid » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:29 pm

There is a jewellery quarter in Malaga city

Wicksey
Andalucia Guru

Postby Wicksey » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:22 pm

Joyeria Plaza Cb
Calle Pintada 75
29780 Nerja
Tel.: 952523073

I had a ring altered here and he makes a lot of his own jewellery that is in the shop. You could ring him (I think he may be German and speaks perfect English).