Furniture shop in Torre del Mar?

Do you have a query on how to get things done in Andalucia, where to find things, who to call? Find out by posting and hear about others experiences.
allgram
Resident

Furniture shop in Torre del Mar?

Postby allgram » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:35 am

Hi, as the summer approaches we need some furniture for our terrace, our daughter has Ikea stuff which is really nice but just too big when we put the seats together, so we are looking for some smaller measurement furniture (solid wood kind of thing) does anyone know of an outdoor furniture shop in Torre del Mar we could go and have a look around.?
Thank you

allgram.

Wicksey
Andalucia Guru

Re: Furniture shop in Torre del Mar?

Postby Wicksey » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:42 am

I'm sure I've seen adverts for a new one opened up in what used to be a garden centre on the opposite side on the roundabout to the entrance to El Ingenio (the motorway exit).

Not TdM but in Nerja I recently bought an outside store shed from a shop with a big choice of outside furniture. It is on the main coast road going from Nerja in the direction of Torrox. You have to pull into and park in the Repsol station in order to access it. https://www.jardindenerja.com/en/ The item I bought was cheaper than shown on their website, so not sure how up to date their pricing is.

Evelyn
Andalucia.com Amigo

Re: Furniture shop in Torre del Mar?

Postby Evelyn » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:50 pm

There is a big shop on the roundabout just passed El Ingenio.