La Caixa

Do you have a query on how to get things done in Andalucia, where to find things, who to call? Find out by posting and hear about others experiences.
Paulinmalaga
Resident

La Caixa

Postby Paulinmalaga » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:17 pm

Just got a call from La Caixa asking me to pop into my branch to sign an authorisation form regarding Data use and protection. Anyone else had this and what did you take with you if anything.
I So Bella tis you

gerryh
Andalucia Guru

Re: La Caixa

Postby gerryh » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:47 pm

When I was in my bank, Sabadell a few months ago I was asked to sign a form regarding Data use and protection.
Nothing needed you are only signing it to say that you understand and accept their policy regarding Data use and protection.
Cheers
Gerry
Gerry Harris

Devils Advocate
Andalucia Guru

Postby Devils Advocate » Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:32 pm

Paulinmalaga wrote:Just got a call from La Caixa asking me to pop into my branch to sign an authorisation form regarding Data use and protection. Anyone else had this and what did you take with you if anything.
Yep we had the data protection forms sent to us in England from our bank Uncaja. Had to send photocopies of passports back with docs.
Property owner in Andalucia since 2002. How time flies.

ashtondav
Resident

Postby ashtondav » Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:37 pm

Bloody nightmare. We have a club account with them and have done for 10 years. They’ve now frozen our account and want

1. Articles of association - must have had them 10 years ago
2. Copy of our latest AGM signed on every page by all members of the board with a specific section on who is authorised to access the bank account
3. A letter stating that our club is exempt from tax
4. All four board members to go in and register with passports and NIEs. This despite me registering two years ago with the then Treasurer.

Problem is one of our board is ill in the uk and unlikely to be out in the next few months.

Good old Spain - you couldn’t make it up!