"the kiss"

Do you have a query on how to get things done in Andalucia, where to find things, who to call? Find out by posting and hear about others experiences.
anyroads
Andalucia Guru

Re: "the kiss"

Postby anyroads » Fri Sep 15, 2023 2:36 pm

Can't understand this latest guy "groping" the news reporter.
At least he did not kiss her "ass"

anyroads

Lavanda
Andalucia Guru

Postby Lavanda » Fri Sep 15, 2023 4:01 pm

Men having collective breakdown. To be honest, they hardly know what they can do these days. Although grabbing someone’s bits has always been a big NO.

spanish_lad
Andalucia Guru
Location: Alhaurin el Grande since 99, cartama campo since 2022

Postby spanish_lad » Sat Sep 16, 2023 1:08 pm

Lavanda wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 4:01 pm Men having collective breakdown. To be honest, they hardly know what they can do these days. Although grabbing someone’s bits has always been a big NO.
Have you seen Italy ? they passed a law saying that it was not illegal if you only touch for less than 10 seconds .. :crazy: :crazy:
Alhaurin el Grande since 99, working at the airport since 2011.

spanish_lad
Andalucia Guru
Location: Alhaurin el Grande since 99, cartama campo since 2022

Postby spanish_lad » Sat Sep 16, 2023 1:10 pm

to be honest, with all this political correctness i dont see how the human race will survive. People will become more reclusive and never talk to / flirt with / try and get a kiss etc through fear of retribution.

I saw in the UK a few years ago they made it illegal to even whistle at someone in the street ? I was visiting the UK one time and did it in liverpool, they almost threw me out the car :lol:
Alhaurin el Grande since 99, working at the airport since 2011.

Lavanda
Andalucia Guru

Postby Lavanda » Sat Sep 16, 2023 2:39 pm

It's crazy now. Completely crazy and I think men will turn more and more to relationships with other men and ditto for women with other women because at least there is some vague chance of knowing how the other person feels and how they expect you to behave and vice versa. In any event, end of the human race, agreed.

markwilding
Andalucia Guru

Postby markwilding » Sat Sep 16, 2023 3:44 pm

Not as crazy as your, what I suppose is a tongue in cheek idea, that man will turn to men and girls to girls. Far from greying the lines of acceptability, now it's clear that anybody in a position of power cannot kiss anyone (male or female) on the lips or any other inappropriate behaviour and they know that there will now be consequences if they do.

It should also be remembered a similar case regarding Chris Pincher was the nail in the coffin for Boris when he tried to cover up the fact he molested two guys in a bar.

There may be new grey areas but the line has moved.

Unicorn
Resident

Postby Unicorn » Sun Sep 17, 2023 12:02 am

Well, given his hands moved from there to poor Jenni's head. EEEE-YUK.

As for the talk after the instance, women have long been hard wired to make light of groping, rubbing, touching, stroking, grabbing, slobbering or whatever as for so long accusations of 'not having a sense of humor', 'taking it all too seriously', all along the way to the ever perannial popular 'asking for it' were thrown at them, even from some of the cohort of women who seem to think such attention should be welcomed or be truly grateful for it. I defy anyone to find any woman who has not been the subject of such unwanted (or maybe wanted by the other cohort) attention.

I seem to remember a sort of 'gropers or worse' list circulating the female workers in Parliamenet. And those lists, written or verbal exist, I suspect in almost all workplaces.

We now have a new scandal with the surgeons in the NHS, helpfully backed up by a letter to the times from a retired consultant whose main gripe seemed to be that the current batch of femaile intake were spectacularly better quallified than himself but they should just put up with, for example, a consultant wiping his sweaty head on the chest of a female, not male , trainee surgeon.

It seems this type of behaviour is just everywhere. Is it just some of these old blokes like to show off in front of their mates that they 'still have it'?When they patently do not.

Well Luis has gone, as has the coach, and let's hope the team can reunite in better circumstances.

Manchesteral
Resident

Postby Manchesteral » Thu Jan 25, 2024 6:12 pm

I read in one of the tabloids today that a Spanish judge has "recommended" that Rubiales be put of trial for sexual harassment, I am now firmly convinced that there is a movement perpetrated by a "woke/Lesbian" cadre that is determined to bring him down. Whether his actions were prdonable or not surely this is now developing into a witch hunt and any further action will serve no purpose, he has already been punished, Spain should be ashamed of itself for allowing this to happen !

Lavanda
Andalucia Guru

Postby Lavanda » Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:53 pm

The man is an idiot but that is not a criminal offense.

Pamela1
Andalucia Guru

Postby Pamela1 » Fri Jan 26, 2024 1:11 pm

Manchesteral wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 6:12 pm I read in one of the tabloids today that a Spanish judge has "recommended" that Rubiales be put of trial for sexual harassment, I am now firmly convinced that there is a movement perpetrated by a "woke/Lesbian" cadre that is determined to bring him down. Whether his actions were prdonable or not surely this is now developing into a witch hunt and any further action will serve no purpose, he has already been punished, Spain should be ashamed of itself for allowing this to happen !
Agree 100%. They should certainly be ashamed. Spain is heading in the direction to be crowned woke capital of the world.

Manchesteral
Resident

Postby Manchesteral » Sat Jan 27, 2024 10:21 am

Pamela1 wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 1:11 pm
Manchesteral wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 6:12 pm I read in one of the tabloids today that a Spanish judge has "recommended" that Rubiales be put of trial for sexual harassment, I am now firmly convinced that there is a movement perpetrated by a "woke/Lesbian" cadre that is determined to bring him down. Whether his actions were prdonable or not surely this is now developing into a witch hunt and any further action will serve no purpose, he has already been punished, Spain should be ashamed of itself for allowing this to happen !
Agree 100%. They should certainly be ashamed. Spain is heading in the direction to be crowned woke capital of the world.

I am neither for or against womens football, but as a point of interest my local "Bar Chela" in Calle Alfredo L jones Las Canteras, makes a point of turning off any womens football matches, I've never asked why and nobody seems to acre !