Camino de Coin

Do you have a query on how to get things done in Andalucia, where to find things, who to call? Find out by posting and hear about others experiences.
Lorraine - Mijas
Resident

Camino de Coin

Postby Lorraine - Mijas » Thu Sep 22, 2005 11:17 pm

Doe's anyone know if the new bypass road for the Camino de Coin has actually been started yet and if it has when it will be finished???
Lorraine

spanish_lad
Andalucia Guru
Location: Alhaurin el Grande since 99, cartama campo since 2022

Postby spanish_lad » Fri Sep 23, 2005 5:54 pm

if you mean the road between the A-357 (villafranco) and marbella, then the section by the alhaurin - coin road is already open, i drove down it yesterday :)

i am yet to drive to villafranco on it, i´ll tell u another day ;)
Alhaurin el Grande since 99, working at the airport since 2011.

Lorraine - Mijas
Resident

Postby Lorraine - Mijas » Fri Sep 23, 2005 6:40 pm

I'm not sure what it's called but I'm meaning the one that goes behind the new shopping centre thats currently under construction opposite the Mijas Aquapark and comes back out somewhere on the coin road before the turn off for La Cala and Enterios .

Lorraine

ella
Tourist

Postby ella » Sat Sep 24, 2005 4:17 pm

I didn't think the new road was going that far up the Coin road - I thought it was going to join the existing road somewhere opposite the Hoyo 19 venta. Would be good if it did extend even further, but just to bypass the industrial estates will make a huge difference. Don't know when it's due to be completed, but they seem to be getting on quite well with it.