Beach

Do you have a query on how to get things done in Andalucia, where to find things, who to call? Find out by posting and hear about others experiences.
waterlily
Andalucia.com Amigo

Beach

Postby waterlily » Sun Oct 16, 2005 3:22 pm

Hi

Having been here 5 weeks already, wow, we still have not visited a beach!!! The kids are on our case big time but I dont fancy the idea of 'crowds'. I could be seriously out of order here and I certainly do not want to upset anyone by the comment, so apologies if I have. But I would love to know if anybody knows of a small secluded, or just plain great beach in our area. I have a disabled daughter so the 'mountaineering' kind would not be possible. We live in Alora so the nicest beach we can reach in about an hour would be brilliant.
Thanks

Waterlily

Gilly G

Waterlily

Postby Gilly G » Sun Oct 16, 2005 4:13 pm

Hi, I'm new to the forum and I won't be moving over there till next month, so I don't know my way round at all,but you don't say how old your daughter is, if she's of school age might I suggest you ask some of the teachers at her school, they are usually pretty knowledgeable about local areas, hope you find your dream beach, and if you do don't tell anyone else, well maybe me!

poshtotti
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby poshtotti » Sun Oct 16, 2005 5:01 pm

Hi Waterlilly

I have sent you a PM as I don't want to tell EVERYONE about the best beaches!! :lol: