Muzzy

Do you have a query on how to get things done in Andalucia, where to find things, who to call? Find out by posting and hear about others experiences.
Rossini

Muzzy

Postby Rossini » Thu Nov 17, 2005 11:03 pm

Does anyone know if there is anywhere that sells this course on the CDS?

Many Thanks

Rossini

keddyboy
Resident

Postby keddyboy » Fri Nov 18, 2005 12:57 am

Thicky me, but what is Muzzy, and what course can you get for it? Is it a recognised course or is it like drinking a litre of Bicardi because I go all fuzzy then, so do not know about Muzzy!!!!!!
Keddyboy
Never do today what you can leave until tomorrow.

silver
Andalucia Guru

Postby silver » Fri Nov 18, 2005 8:53 am

You can get Muzzy on line, and maybe order from an English book shop on the coast.
No muerdes la mano que te da de comer.

Kahuna
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby Kahuna » Fri Nov 18, 2005 10:31 am

Language course for kids I think!
Kahuna
=======

k
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby k » Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:18 am

I have muzzy, if you wish to discuss the value of the course pm me and we can discuss.

k
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby k » Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:51 am

Sorry folks, just realised after the posting reply to reading of first post some might not know what it is.
It is intended at children with an aim to fairly basic spanish lessons. ( with an addition of other languages ) I have the first edition which is a childs first story line in various languages options for school learning.
This couse is costly and you need to consider the option of buying it if you plan to move to spain and just want it for the spanish lessons.
I am not disputing it's content, which I personally think is good but for a childs/adults personal lesson in Spanish only, the cost is not worth it if you just want spanish.
As prev said, I am happy to reply on pms on this subject (unless there are millions out there pondering about the purchase, then I will struggle! ).

accommodation-in-spain
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby accommodation-in-spain » Sun Nov 27, 2005 9:32 pm

My kiddies really love it (we have levels 1 & 2) and as far as I am aware you can only (in the UK) get it from the Early Advantage or on e-bay (if you are lucky enough to find someone selling it)

http://www.early-advantage.com/

My kids (aged 3 & 5) have been watching it for a couple of years now and really love it. I also watched it when i was young and remember enjoying watching it. They certainly pick up phrases from it, I remember once talking and the dinner table and asking my little boy something to which he replied ' no lose' - luckily I had been watching Muzzy too so knew he was saying 'I don't know'.

It is good but if you can find a local spanish teacher who is happy to teach your children in your home that would probably be just as good if not better.